Ch. 1 Homecoming

"This is not what we agreed upon." Yoongi's low voice was laced with barely contained anger as he stared down at the man in front of him.

"Well this is what you get you little brat" the man grunted leering at Yoongi.

"Yah, do you know what we do to people who cross us?" Yoongi bit out.

The man walked closer to him. "You think you can threaten me, you scum?" he replied as he pulled his gun out from his jacket and pointed it at Yoongi's head.

Yoongi did not flinch but took a step closer to the man, this had the gun almost touching his forhead. He heard his men behind him pull their guns out and aim towards their enemies. He lazily signaled them to hold their fire and stared at the man with an almost bored expression on his face.

"Why this happens every single time will always remain a mystery to me." Yoongi muttered sighing.

"What did you say?" The man asked pressing the gun even harder against Yoongi's head. His confidence was high since he noticed only two other men behind Yoongi. He smiled. "You're out numbered, scum" he said signaling the six of his own men men behind himself to come ahead.

"Look again, Asshole" a voice echoed through the darkness.

Yoongi looked past the man holding the gun against his head and peered into the darkness behind him.
"JK" he whispered, a smile curving his lips.

"JK?" The man whirled around to look behind him. All his men had been disarmed and were kneeling with their hands behind their heads. Ten more men stood behind them with guns aimed at their heads from behind. Execution style. He gulped.

A handsome young man with long dark hair lounged on the hood of his car. He wore all black. The sleeves of his black shirt were folded back revealing a sleeve of tattoos spread across the cream skin of his muscled arms.

Jeon Jungkook gave the man a dry smile. His lip ring piercing twinkling in the darkness. "We need to send your boss a message" he said. "And teach you to treat your betters with respect."

Recognition sparked in the man's eyes and was swiftly replaced by terror. He immediately fell to his knees, defeated. "I'm sorry JK. I didn't know this was one of your deals. I'll give your message to Boss Choi. Just let us go." He pleaded bending low on the ground.

"Let you go?" JK asked jumping off the car "After you just threatened my brother?" he asked walking languidly towards them.

"Hyung" he greeted Yoongi and pulled him into a brotherly hug. "I've missed you"

Yoongi laughed hugging him back. "Long time no see, little brother" Yoongi said ruffling JK's hair.

"B-brother?" the man stuttered as both men's eyes rested on him.

"Yes, that's right...... Scum!" Yoongi said hitting the man on the back of his head. He laughed, excited for the first time in a long time. Mostly these things bored him. He was tired of being treated like a kid by these thugs, tired of being constantly underestimated. They didn't understand. He was born for this. He grew up in this life and so did all six of his brothers. One of whom was standing right in front of him.

Yoongi looked at his youngest brother again. He hadn't seen him in five years. His face seemed to have lost some of its childish roundness giving way to an angular jaw. Throwing into sharpness, an old scar on his cheek. It suited him, made him look dangerous even. He had gotten new piercings too, Yoongi noticed. His eyebrow, his lips and more than a few on each of his ears. A tattoo creeping from his chest to his neck was visible through the v of his black shirt, the top three buttons of which seemed to have been deliberately left open, revealing a muscular chest. He looked so different from the last time Yoongi had seen him. Yet, the longer he stared, the more he saw, the familiar tilt of his brother's head, the doe eyes – though hardened over time – still seemed innocent, holding the pain of the world in its dark depths, his lips curved in a self-satisfied smirk of having stepped in at the right moment to aid his Hyung.

Yoongi smiled wanting to pull the younger man down and give him a noogie on his head like he had when they were kids. But now was not the time.... or the place. There would be plenty of time for a reunion later, he thought.

"Forgive me. P-pp-lease" the man pleaded again drawing attention back to himself.

"Oh I would. Because I'm a nice guy, you know. But my brother....." Yoongi said shaking his head. "He's ruthless. And you just crossed a line buddy." Yoongi smirked.

"I'm bored." JK whined. "I want to go home. I've missed everyone."

"Let's get this over with. Everyone would be so happy to see you. Especially Jin Hyung" Yoongi replied holding out his phone and started recording a video.

Jungkook signaled his men with a curt half-nod of his head. Shots rang out in unison and six dead bodies fell to the ground. The man at his feet let out a whimper. "P-please JK"

"Call my brother scum again" JK said pulling out his gun from the back of his jeans. It gleamed in the moonlight. He scratched his temples with the nozzle of the gun and looked at the man again.

"W-what Nnn-no" the man sputtered.

"Do It!!!" JK yelled with a menacing glare at the man.

He leaned down at him and whispered again
"Do it."

The man shivered at the coldness in JK's voice.

"Scu-".

Another shot rang out through the still night air. The man fell to the ground unmoving, his eyes staring into nothing, a trickle of blood flowing out of the hole in between his eyebrows.