Ch. 15 Alliance

Sua rummaged through the pantry looking for anything that would suffice to make breakfast for all seven of her men.

They'd been back home for four months and things were pretty much still messed up.

"I'm starving." Jungkook walked in. "What are you doing in there? Do you need help to make breakfast?" He asked, watching her crouched down in the pantry.

"I am trying to find something I can use to make breakfast, actually. But there isn't anything." She said with irritation.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean there's absolutely nothing left, the fridge is empty and so is the pantry. I have been managing somehow for the last week. Jinie hasn't been grocery shopping since before Yoongi went missing. Now there's nothing left." She threw her hands up in frustration.

"I am starving" Jungkook whined again.

"Eat me" she said throwing him an angry look.

"Are you offering?" He asked raising one eyebrow, flashing her with her favourite bunny grin.

"Dream on" she deadpanned.

"Oh I do baby. Every night" he winked.

"What...?" She started, then shook her head "Did you wake up as Jung-'cocky' instead of Jungkookie this morning?" She chided.

He laughed.  His loud cackling laughter echoed through the kitchen.

Sua bristled.

He walked closer, his eyes smouldering "I can show you exactly what the dreams are about sweetheart" his fingers trailed up on her bare arm leaving goosebumps on her skin.

"Stop it. I'm cranky when I'm hungry and right now, I'm very close to tears. So unless you want a full blown breakdown on your hands, I suggest you leave" she sighed moving away from him.

He cackled again and she put her face in her hands. He heard her sniff after a few seconds.

"Are you seriously crying?" He asked taken aback.

She didn't answer but continued to hide her face in her hands. He walked to her and held both her wrists in his hands tugging slightly. As her hands came away from her face, he saw the tears. Guilt assaulted him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. I was just fooling around" he apologised.

"I'm not upset" she sniffed. "I'm frustrated and hungry. I skipped dinner last night because I thought it wouldn't be enough for the rest"

"What? Are you out of your mind? When was the last time you ate?" He asked.

"I had some apple at breakfast yesterday" she said in a small voice.

He looked at her like she had lost her mind. "Why haven't you asked someone to go grocery shopping?"

"I tried. But Oppa has been busy taking care of Yoongi, Joonie and Jimin. Tae has been in Seoul managing everything in Jin's absence. Hobi is in Daegu and Ji-hyukssi doesnot take orders from me" She explained.

"Why didn't you ask me?"

"Well..... I didn't want to bother you" she replied looking down at her feet.

She hadn't wanted to come to him, he realised. It wasn't her fault, after the way he had treated her, he wouldn't want to come to him either. Well, this was his chance to make it up to her.

"Come on, I'll take you out. We'll have a good breakfast together and then go grocery shopping" he offered.

"Jinjja??" She asked surprised.