Ch. 18 Blackmail

"You worry too much yeodongsaeng" Hobi scolded as Sua hovered over him. "I told you I'm fine."

"I'm sorry. I'm just....." Sua broke down.

"Yah!" Hobi tried to sit up and winced as he fell back down with a huff.

"Please don't" Sua whined. "You're in enough pain as it is"

"Then please stop crying. I'm fine really. I've been resting for the last three days. I'll be walking around tomorrow, you'll see" he assured her.

The door banged open and Jimin rushed in, making way for Jungkook who was carrying a bleeding Taehyung in his arms.

Sua reeled in shock looking at Tae's pale face. His arm was bleeding profusely. "What happened?" She asked, her eyes widening with terror.

"He's been shot" Jimin answered putting pressure on his bullet wound, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Yah! Is he ok? Where's he been shot?" Hobi asked struggling to get up.

"Hyung! Please stay down." Jungkook exclaimed pushing Hobi back down on the bed. "Sua!! Call Jin Hyung!" Jungkook screamed at her.

Sua was trembling violently. She pulled out her cellphone from her jeans pocket but it slipped off her shaking hands and clattered to the floor.

"Aish!!" Jungkook swore as Sua tried to pick it back up with shaking hands.

"Jungkook-ah, stop yelling at her! She's scared." Jimin scolded him.

"Let me go Jungkookie, help her. I'll stay put, I promise." Hobi told him.

Jungkook stared at him, making sure he's being sincere before letting go and heading to Sua who had managed to dial Jin. He snatched the phone out of her hands.

"Hyung!" He yelled "Taehyungie's been shot. Come quick"

He hung up the call, handing it back to her and rushed to Tae's side "Taehyung-ah, stay with me, hyung's on his way"

"He's bleeding too much" Jimin moaned. "Sua! Can you do something?" He cried.

His voice sounded like it was coming from far away, she swayed on her feet. Jungkook roughly grabbed her arms and shook her. "Not now Sua! Get a grip. He needs you. Please!"

Sua blinked rapidly. Tae needed her, she pulled herself together. She tried to take a step towards him but her knees wobbled. Jungkook kept a firm hold on her. She took a deep breath and slowly approached Tae.

She nodded at Jimin who let go of Tae's arm. Sua lightly pulled away the bloody rag that was wrapped around his arm. She checked the wound and then lifted his arm peering underneath, Tae whimpered.

"The bullet passed right through" she informed them.

"Thats good" Jimin said.

"I can't do the stitches, Jimin-ah"

"Okay. Can you get the bleeding to slow down until Jin hyung gets here?" He asked softly.

She nodded as she reached for the bandages on the bedside table.

She dressed the wound and wrapped the bandages tight enough to hold the blood flow temporarily. Once she was done she looked at Jimin. He had set up an IV and was now injecting it into Taehyung's other arm.

"I think I'm going to be sick" her head was spinning with the smell of blood and spirit.

Jungkook lifted her off her feet and carried her out to the living room. He sat her down on a chair and pushed her head between her knees. "Slow sharp breaths now, come on Sua"