Ch. 7 Home Is Where The Heart Is

"Hold on to me." Jimin said offering her the crook of his arm to hold on to.

Sua stood up cautiously and linked her arm through his. Another hand slipped though her other hand gripping it firmly.

She looked up at Taehyung who flashed her his boxy grin. "Let's Go." He said happily walking with her.

They had somehow managed to convince her to take a walk on the estate. Sua had hesitated considering that she hadn't completely recovered yet. But they had lured her out with the promise of sunshine and fresh air with flowers unlike any she had ever seen before. She had relented which had brought her here in this pretty meadow where the two brothers had organized a beautiful picnic for her. They had eaten, played, shared stories and laughed for hours.

The sun had started to set over the horizon when Jimin had announced that they should head back to the main house. After hours of sitting and lying around on the hard ground, Sua had found her legs were wobbly and she was unsure if she could stand.

Now, holding on to the two boys she had barely known for a week but felt like she had known them all her life, she walked slowly back to the house feeling happy and content.

She looked up at Jimin. He was so beautiful, so pure and he gave the best hugs she thought. Jimin must've felt her eyes on him because he suddenly turned to her.

He winked. Her breath hitched and her eyes widened. He laughed, his giggly laughter made her heart flutter.

"Stop it, Jiminie." Taehyung warned.

"What?" He asked innocently.

Sua looked away her cheeks burning at how obviously he affected her. Embarrassed to know that he knew exactly what he was doing and how it made her feel.
Taehyung glared at Jimin.

"She's just so cute." Jimin answered shrugging.

"You're embarrassing her, Jimin-ah"

"What? No....." Jimin looked at her questioningly.

Sua turned away trying to hide the redness of her cheeks she was sure was still visible.

"Yah! Sua-ya. Don't hide from me. You know its all just fun, right?" he asked worried she might be offended by his behavior.

Sua ignored him, concentrating on walking properly and avoiding any loose rocks on the ground.

"Yah!" Jimin called again.

But Sua still ignored him so he stopped. Sua just slipped her hand off his and held on to Taehyung tighter as she continued to walk ahead.

"Yah!" Jimin called again stomping his foot but holding his ground.

Sua looked up at Taehyung and winked. Tae held back his smile as they both continued ahead.

"YAH!!" Jimin called almost screaming now.

They couldn't hold it in any longer and both of them threw back their heads laughing at Jimin who was fuming. He ran over to them punching Tae lightly on his arm and throwing the other arm around her shoulders as he pulled her closer joining in their laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days passed by in a blur. It was almost two weeks since she had woken up in their infirmary and she couldn't find a single time in her life when she had been happier than she was now.

These boys, she thought fondly. They had become her whole world in just a matter of days. No matter how busy they all were taking care of their "business" each and every one of them made sure to come talk to her at least once every day.