Chapter 1

I softly opened my eyes, yawning. It was morning, and my alarm just went off. I take my phone off the charger, looking at the time. "Maybe I should ask Sunny and moon if I can't nap at the daycare for today.. but I need to start working more." I reminded myself.

Recently, I've been adjusting my hours to spend time with Bonnie and sometimes even freddy. We're trying to figure out this .. magic stuff I got from K.K... also known as bunny. So, short story! Freddy and Bonnie are performing once again at the pizzaplex. By that, I mean the main shows. Bonnie doesn't do his mini shows in the bowling place anymore, as he recently started playing at monty golf.

I've noticed an increased in customers too! I wasn't sure why, but I think it's because the animatronics are out interacting more with people. Not just for meet and greets, but full on playing with the customers. If you love glamrock chica, be weary that she WILL eat your pizza.

I've recently learned that music man had a second body. He can be the big spider we see now, or be like the glamrock animatronics. Now he can roam around the pizzaplex without having to switch to his human form. Once he's finished with his performances for the day, he's free to go to the arcade and play games there. More or less anyways, playing with the kids.

As far as I know, music man has been getting even more popular. What else should I mention? Oh yea, Montgomery has been trying to get a new attraction. This time, he wants a roller coaster. Literally, inside the pizzaplex too! That's amazing.

Vanessa hasn't been talking to me. I'm unsure why, but she hasn't been around me lately. It's like she's ignoring me. Strange enough, Vanny and her crew haven't been giving us trouble. This lead to me being worried, what are they planning?

Gregory has been getting homeschool thanks to my dad. My mom hasn't been speaking to me, but my dad helped gregory to get more of an education. Freddy has been more of a parental figure for him anyways. I feel horrible for not being able to help him as his legal guardian, but gregory does stop by the daycare to see me. It's sweet!

He talks about his day to me. He talks to me about his schoolwork and how happy he is to learn more about things he didn't understood before. It makes me feel glad that he'll be able to live a somewhat normal childhood.
.
.
.

Did I forget someone?

I look at myself in the mirror for the final time, inspecting my clothes for the day. "Hopefully the kids will be nicer today." I say to myself, doubting anyone would hear what I said. I take my bag and opened the door, "AH! Sunflower!" I yelped. "Good morning y/n. I'm sure today will be as bright as you, you're so wonderful with the children." Sunflower spoke, smiling at me.

"Yea, maybe next time please warn me." I close the door, letting sunflower guide me to the daycare. "Are you sure you want to sleep in the pizzaplex? I understand the rooms are free here for workers, but won't you like the comfort of your own home?" They ask, curiously. I was thinking about it, before shrugging.

"Sun and moon sat me down this one time. They explained how they felt that the daycare was their home. Of course they love going out to see the world, they enjoy it! But, they feel like this is the place they want to rest in. So many memories were made there.."

"But, you accepted it?"

"Of course. I didn't mind. I want to let them live and have their own freedom, why would I force them to do something they don't want to do? Besides, they enjoy taking care of the daycare. Did you see the redecoration they did in the daycare? They even have more furniture there!" I blush silently, thinking about the two. Sunflower nodded, listening to my rant.