Chapter 10

"Why should I?"

"Because you're going a little overboard. I understand if you're upset but if you're not feeling happy about something, maybe you should consult to Sun and moon. It's not good to hold it all in."

"I'm.. I'm fine." I say walking back to the couch, sitting down. I was holding my knees to my chest, looking away into the fire. "You know you aren't. I understand that your childhood wasn't the best because you didn't have a parental figure to talk too, and kids sucked except Bonnie.."

"What do you know?"

"Whatever you remembered as a kid."

"That's creepy."

"I know." Eclipse looked at his side. He stood up, making his way over to lunar and bending now next to them. He smiled, gently fixing the blanket on him then returning back to his seat. He then said, "Y/n, do you want to return to sleeping?"

I shake my head no. I didn't want to dream, since this was the only place I can think without being interrupted unless it was lunar or him. He said alright, taking a moment to think then drank his cup.

"Would you like some tea?"

Back in the real world

"I told Davey that we would LOVEEEE some more mini lights!! Like the ones on the Christmas tree!!" Sun says, settling down a box of toys. He was planning on cleaning them for tomorrow. Moon brought in two packages. "Maybe we can form an agreement on that one. Where would we even have them?"

"Maybe along the walls down there you know! Maybe in the napping area too!" Sun suggests. Moon let out a hum, " We have many glow in the dark stuff in there.. I'll think about it. Maybe we can find something better?"

"I'll see to it!" Sun fixes himself on the ground, then started to get to work. "Say Moony,  do you think eclipse and lunar will get their own bodies?" He ask, cleaning a toy. "Perhaps.. though they did say they are okay with our bodies. We may have to speak to them about that actually." Moon joined sun on the ground, taking off with the packages.

"I don't know how I feel about sharing my body with someone else— other than you since we've been in the same boat for a while now."

"It is nice being separated." Moon confessed, opening the smaller package. "Oh? ..mm, can I ask why you think it's nice?" Sun looked at moon, awaiting his answer. Moon pulled out glues and Googly eyes. He settled it down, thinking his words carefully. "I like that we're able to spend time with each other. Yes, I understand we were together practically 24/7 before.. but I'm able to really see my brother."

"Moon.." Sun smiled, giving his brother a side hug. "You're the best brother I could ask for! Lunar and eclipse are still on the deciding spot-! But you're really the closest person I got." Sun disclosed, then returned to cleaning. "With lunar and eclipse on the topic, how can we trust them? With them almost taking our bodies into their control.."

Sun shrugged, "I don't know. They've been helping with that afton and Vanny situation so far. We may have to put that blind trust to that one." Moon scoffed, shaking his head. "See, that's what I disagree with. I don't want to trust them."

"Don't worry moon, no one is forcing you too. We just have to rely on them for now, but once this whole thing stops then.. I think we need to talk about them to y/n and meet up again."

"Lunar is the lesser -Erm - mean one. Of course, that doesn't mean he is dumb. He's smart, and they're very loyal to eclipse. Eclipse .. he's confusing. We don't know much about him and he's a workaholic." Moon stated, looking through the products. "I agree, I don't know what to make of him."

"But we do know that lunar and eclipse play a role in our lives.. and in our relationship." Moon looked at y/n, who was sleeping in suns bed. "I don't know if I feel comfortable with y/n dating eclipse and lunar while— ...something just happened." Sun stopped suddenly, turning towards y/n. He scanned their body, looking at them. "What's up with them?"

"I don't know."

Moon scanned y/n too, but they only slept soundly. "Maybe it's just you Sundrop, but it's okay to be paranoid with everything happening." Moon patted suns rays, returning back to his work. "I don't know I felt like .. maybe it's just me." Sun sighs, shaking his head. "Sunny, maybe you and dewdrop over there need a break. Hell, I need one."

"I know.."

"It's hard to pretend everything is okay. I know, we're daycare attendants we HAVE to take care of kids and remain happy. But, that's just our job. We're allowed to feel outside that."

Moon patted his brothers back, assuring him it's okay to feel. Sun smiles to himself, then turned to moon. "Do you think.. when it happens. When it comes to the end of our lives.. will we be prepared?"
He asked, staring deeply at moon. Moon hesitated, "I'm unsure how to answer that."

/
/
Back to y/n

"Do you feel that?" Eclipse stood up from his chair, looking around. He unconsciously walked over to lunar. He shook his head, then tapped on lunar. "Brother, are you okay? Lunar?!" Lunar groaned, waking up and sitting upright. "What's wrong?" Lunar yawned, looking around then spotting me.

"Cloudy.." he called me. "Lunar, something feels off. I need to check it out, stay up and watch y/n. Okay?" Lunar nodded. Eclipse gave him a quick hug then turned to me. "Stay safe, I don't know why but.. I get the feeling that there's a negative presence in this state of your mind." He said, before glitching out and leaving me and lunar together.

"So pretty.. starbright, you look tired. Are you okay..?" Lunar sleepily patted my cheeks, then fixed my clothes. "I'm okay, how about you? You look tired." I stated. "Since I haven't been.. able to help out moony and sunny at the daycare, I haven't been getting my sleep time in. I haven't slept in approximately fifteen days and thirty six hours."

"Lunar that doesn't make sense to me, there-"

"Shushhhhhhhhh..."

"Huh?"

Lunar collapsed into me, making me tumble. I ended up having to lay lunars head on my lap and I sat on the couch, looking around. I couldn't help but feel watched, although it may have been the paranoia. Maybe I'm the weird one in this state? I don't know.

"Having fun, dearest?"

I flinch, looking around. "Who said that?!" I questioned whether or not I was going crazy but I looked down at lunar who was quiet as a mouse. He didn't flinch, he was just tired. Finally, I see a gust of purple hue making its way in front of me.

I watched as it glitched into a dirty golden rabbit being. I squinted my eyes, realizing who it was. I firmly gripped lunars wrist. I hastily made a mental note of where everything is at, and I made sure to find a exit. Can I push it out of here?

"I see that Bunny really did make a dent into you." The being commented, and just like that Glitchtrap had formed. "How did you get here?" I sternly asked, obviously frowning. "I kinda miss them, you know.. before Eclipse killed them." Glitchtrap walked over to the bookshelf, taking a book.

"So, are you having fun? Y/n l/n has such a fun, easy and temporary body."

"What do you mean by that?"

Herm