Chapter 18

Wooo spooky! Angst!

——

"Wake up! Please wake up! Please, I'm so sorry.! Wake up..!" I feel a small pair of hands shake me. That was when I realized that I was being shaken up by a child. Blinking my eyes, I saw Gregory visibly terrified. "I.. is it time for work? Am I late?" I ask, sitting up. "What?! No! We aren't at the daycare ma!"

"We.. we aren't?" I looked around, only to realize we were in a familiar room. Great. "Oh god, Vanny?" I asked, already more pissed than ever. "Yep. Are you okay? You look.. tired." Gregory frowned, looking at me with terror in his eyes. He was afraid and for a good reason too. "I'm fine." I stand up, looking around. I find a mirror on the wall.

I glanced at myself at it. I did look tired, and it's as if someone wrecked my clothes while at it. Gregory looked scared, and I noticed more bandaids on him. I bent down to my kid, "Are you okay? What happened?"

"I think I got knocked out.. my head hurts right here." I take a look at his head, feeling the spot and hearing gregory wince in pain. "I'm sorry sweet face." I hug gregory softly, only to hear him starting to tear up. "I'm scared.."

" I know.. well, we will be okay. If things get rough, I need you to make a big decision." I let him go, my hands on his shoulder looking up at him. "If anything happens to me, I need you to be strong. I need you to run. And I need you to run fast."

"But.."

"I'll buy you time. But one thing is for certain, no matter what happens I need you to put yourself first. No hesitation, okay? I'm a strong person. I can handle myself."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Okay.. but if something bad happens to you I'll kick Vanny in the balls." My eyes widened but I laughed at his remark. He was so serious when telling me that. "I'm serious, I'll get them."

"Okay.. let's escape for now. Okay? We can't stay here forever." I looked around. Spotting the door, I walked up from it and tried the knob. "It's jammed, I tried it but it won't open." I nodded and turned away. I walked over to the table I woke up at. "You were strapped down there and I had to figure out the code for it. It was 1983."

"What significance does that date have?"

"Dunno."

I walked over to the wall and noticed hand cuffs and pliers next to it. "That's where I was before. Vanny was dumb enough to place those on the desk next to me. I knocked it over and broke those off of me!"

"Good thinking gregory! That's smart." I complimented. I walked over to vannys table. Various objects were on it.

Chip
Wires
Broken bolts
Screws
Screwdriver
A picture of a girl
Hammer
A device with a button on it
An old newspaper

"I think I want this." Gregory took the hammer and put it away. I noticed that his faz watch was still on his wrist. "Did you contact anyone with that?" I asked. "Yea! I tried to contact freddy but his voice sounded glitchy. But I think they know."

"Umm.. okay." I take the screwdriver and the screws. I looked at the picture of the girl and noticed something wrong. I looked at the back of the picture to see another code. "1237. Wow, so clever." I commented. "Oh! That must be the code to the safe!"

"Safe?"

"Over here!" Gregory guided me over to the poster on the wall and lifted it. There was a tunnel, and he went in first. I climbed inside, crawling and following gregory to the other side.

There, we dropped down to a room filled with boxes and heads of those bots. Gregory showed me the safe. "Here!" He smiled. I ruffled his hair and put in the code into the safe. It was wrong.

"What? But I was so sure.."

"It's okay gregory. Maybe this needs to go to somewhere else and.." I noticed a vent on the wall. I tapped gregory and pointed at it. "See! We didn't come here for nothing! The only vent in the other room was on the ceiling." I say. Gregory smiled and walked over to it.

"We need a screwdriver.."

"Thankfully Vanny always leave her breadcrumbs, huh?" I screw the screws off with the screwdriver. The vent popped off, gregory putting it away on the side. "It leads to another room?" Gregory questioned.

"Huh? Oh. Weird.. let me go in first okay?" Gregory nodded. I went inside, crawling through and falling onto the floor. I looked around the room, only to find out I was where the animatronics get their upgrades. "Gregory! Come down, I'll catch you! We can get out of here!" I call out. I hear gregory say okay and crawled through.

He fell into my arms, and I settled him onto the ground. "Huh.. weird. But how does this room even work?" He asked me, as if I knew the answer. I shrugged in response.

"There we are! Y/n! You're as persistent as i remembered."

There she was. That fucking troublemaker. It was Vanny, and she waved to us. "Gregory.!" I held him close to me, protectively shielding him away from this hoe. "Hey.. shouldn't you be kissing Aftons ass?" I asked.

"Har har. I really think you should mind your surroundings instead of paying attention to me. Hold y/n and Gregory for me."

She ordered, and just like that bots came out of nowhere. They restrained us, as we continued to fight.

" what do you want from me?! I'm just a kid!" Gregory yelled. "Oh.. I don't want you anymore gregory. You're as useless as that clown, Freddy. Now then, as for you.."

"Get away from me." I mustered out. "Glitchtrap, are you still inside there?" She asked. I winced in pain, feeling a sharp vibration go through my body. "Oh? So you are! Perfect. I know this is harsh, love. I do.. but this is what we have to do for Glitchtrap to have a body."

She pulled out a knife, aiming it towards my stomach region. "We have to do this. It's nothing personal, we just like you as a puppet. You're determined, strong, and you even have bunny's abilities now. But.. your anger allowed your head to be weak. Have you noticed that your emotions affect your powers?"

She laughed at my struggling. She slowly started to stab me, as I cried out. "You..! You bitch! Get off! Ow!" I screamed. She started to laugh even more. "Glitchtrap, we're almost there!" Gregory watched as I endured the pain. "No no! Stop it!" He yelled.

She stabbed me.

"NOO! Get off of them! They never did anything to you!" Gregory yelled. "Shhh.. go to sleep.." I feel my body go through a sharp pain. My eyes widened in response and I feel my tears prick out of my eyes.

Back to sun and moon!

"I hope y/n isn't in trouble.!" Sun exclaimed. "Surely not. If they are, we would know. Dave knows our current relationship status." Moon replied as he sanitized the barrels. "Sure, but.. I just want y/n to be safe."

"Y/n is okay."

"Hey moon? Wanna play a board game after this?"

"Sure."

The board game went on for an hour. "The pizzaplex closed. Do you think y/n is okay? They've been gone for a while." Sun commented, ending his turn. "They are okay, continue playing." Moon ordered. Sun sighed and continued to play with moon. "Hey moon? Can we go over the packages we got today?"

"Sure."

The two brothers went on to do chores that could've been done later on tonight or even tomorrow. They restocked on their toys and reordered the crafting supplies. They even sanitized each and every ball in the ballpit! They went to the napping room and tidied up in there too. All that trouble just to wait for y/n...

"Brother.."

——-

ahahah.