Chapter 11

Guys I'm already writing chapter 20 and soon to be finished help

I hear Glitchtrap chuckle to himself, then faced me. "I'm saying that you won't be human much longer. Me and Vanny have been working on many things. I thought of giving you a heads up." He says, throwing the book into the fire and walking to the couch across from me. His smile never left his face, content as always.

"Why? Why me?"

"You're easy.. and your innocence was temporary. We can see you're finally cracking. We're just waiting for the right chance to take you." He openly said, looking at me with admiration. I felt fear go through my body, looking at lunar then at Glitchtrap.

"What a little itch of a being.. he puts up great fights. I've been taking my time to break into the cameras into the daycare. You know, to watch you. But he's blocked everything.. they're such a inconvenient thing."

"Watch it." I threatened. He smiled at me, standing up. "You have a lot of time, yet it's delicate." He commented, putting a finger to his lips. As if on cue, eclipse spawned behind him. He put a hand on glitchtraps shoulder, making him stop in cold sweat.

"There you are."

Was the last thing I heard before I awoke in a cold sweat.

—-

"Y/n!! Good morning! Or goodnight, how was your nap?" Sun enthusiasm enlightened the room. I sat there, trying to gather up what I saw in my head. Moon took note of this, standing up. "People don't normally wake up like this. Are you okay?" Moon bent down to my side, taking my hand and massaging it. "Just.. a bad dream."

"That's okay, no need to get into too much detail if you're uncomfortable."

"Would you like to join me and moon? We're sorta decorating these barrels here. We had Dave order barrels like the ones in the daycare, but blank ones so we could paint them!" He exclaimed, happily showing me his painted barrel. "Sure.. though, I might just watch you." I got up from the bed, following moon and sitting down with them.

"Hey, do you think we'll be getting any new animatronics in the pizzaplex soon?" I looked at them, but their expressions only had surprise on them. "WHO TOLD YOU?! WAS IT MONTY!? OR WAS IT THAT DAMN CHICA!?" Sun shouted, his rays spinning like a fan.

"Sunny, calm down. It's not a bad thing per say.. although, we were waiting for the weekend to tell you." Moon fixes himself then turned to me. "There have been animatronics that are.. I guess new in the daycare. Official now." Moon looked at sun. "Though, we weren't sure if you knew or if you wanted to meet them."

"I feel like that would be nice. Can we meet them now- Wait.. what did you mean by that?!"

"So basically.. there's this certain animatronic.. don't get mad." Sun fidgeted with his fingers, avoiding eye contact. I raise my brow, "What? What is it?" I ask. "Basically, we have this animatronic made to be the status of .. essentially me and suns mother." Moon stated, fixing his slumber hat.

"No way, YOU GUYS HAVE A MOM NOW?! I HAVE TO MEET HER!" I stood up quickly, getting ready to dive into the ballpit. Sun quickly got ahold of me, " Nopeeeee! We're daycare attendants! We take care of kids, thus being adults. We don't need a mother." Sun rolled his eyes, then moon agreed with sun. "We never asked for a mother figure, nor did we need one. Does freddy have one? No. Does chica have one? She has Roxy."

"Moony!"

"Whatever, anyways y/n I don't think you should even find her. I don't want to associate with her and neither does Sun." Moon stated, folding his arms. "But.. all of this because you don't want a mother figure? She doesn't has to be because she's made that way, but at least give her respect." I defended the mysterious person, I'm sure they aren't that bad.