Chapter 19

HAHAHHA.

——

"Brother.."

"Sundrop?"

"I'm worried about y/n. Can we look for them now?" Sun asked. "I'm sure they're busy doing something else. We can-" before moon could've continued with his sentence, freddy bursted into the daycare. "Guys! They're in trouble! We need to go!" Bonnie arrived with Freddy. "What have you two been doing? Vanny kidnapped both gregory and y/n!"

"Is that so?"

"Yes! Hurry, we thought we called you both but y'all didn't answer! Hurry!" Bonnie grabbed the two and the group hurried onto the elevator. "I tracked Gregory's location and I managed to figure out that gregory is in a lower level of the pizzaplex. I cannot track the exact location, but from the connection he must not be near."

"Well.. what goes down?" Sun asks. "Oh! We can use the main stage! We can start there and go below." Bonnie stated. They walked down the paused escalators, and there they headed towards the main stage. "Alright let's see here.."

Moon silently watched as they activated the stage and went down. "I'm nervous, I don't know what Vanny is planning or what we will do if anything." Sun admitted, holding his hands together. "If something bad happens, we will go through it together." Freddy spoke, holding Bonnie's hand.

Bonnies ears perked up but relaxed, "Um.. we just need to investigate down here." He said. Once they arrived down, they searched the area. Then finally, they went to the ironic area where y/n and Gregory were kept.

"What is.."

"FREDDY! FREDDY! Over here!" Gregory called. He was tied to a chair, shaking. Freddy Instinctively ran towards him. "Gregory! What happened?!" He asked, and began to try to untie the knots.

Bonnie helped freddy with the strings as Sun and moon watched. "Where's y/n?!" They asked. "Vanny! Vanny has them and she won't let them go!" Gregory yelled. "It'll be okay! Do you know where they went?" Bonnie asked.

Gregory was about to answer but his attention shifted to a red pair of eyes. "Vanny!" He yelled. The animatronics turned to face Vanny. "Why hello.. crew." She waved. "Where's y/n?!" Bonnie yelled, furiously. "Oh they're safe.. with us. I'm glad you led them here, Moondrop."

"Moondrop?!"

"Everything goes according to plan."

The group slowly faced moon. Moon turned towards them, backing away with a devious smile on his face. His now purple eyes watched them as he laughed. "1...2..3..4!" He counted, laughing. "Brother! What happened?! I thought we got rid of the homicidal virus!" Suns face turned to a look of horror.

Moon waved, and suddenly the lights in the area started to dimly disturb the crew. It flickered on and off. Eventually moon disappeared, and there the group was alone. "Since lunar isn't in moon this must mean that someone entered moons system! Oh no this is bad! This is really bad.." Sun began to panic.

"Don't worry sun! We'll fix this and.."

"BONNIE!"

——-

"Please.. it just hurts.." I told her. "I know, I'm sorry.. just bare with us. Glitchtrap, you should've told me if you were ready. Then I wouldn't have stabbed y/n. Now they're sitting here dying." Vanny sighed, poking me and turning around.  She brought out some bandages and other stuff.

"Here let me just.." Vanny tended to my wound. I watched as she touched me with her hand, delicately. "Why're you helping me? If you hated me so much, you wouldn't be.." I gestured to her. Vanny looked at me for a moment but concentrated.

"I know, I'm not gonna do that bullshit where you're the villain and I'm the main character. Where I say that you're a good person inside and that you're not really bad and that shit."

"Oh?"

"The puzzle piece that was missing suddenly slides into place."

"Excuse me?"

"The only reason you're this way is because we'll.. Glitchtrap and afton. Willy Billy has you in his arms and he's not letting go because you're the only one that he has a firm grip on."

"Y/n l/n, you don't know anything about me."

"I'm like you. I do shit, stupid shit because I have inner voices in my head."

"..."

"I don't like myself Vanny. I used too but I don't know. Maybe if I did die, I'd have piece. But what's more important, hurting myself or people around me? A long time ago I didn't have people who I thought liked me. Right now I just-"

"Please. Y/n don't do this to my right now. I'm a nobody, I'm a murderer. I've hurt so many people and families."

"You weren't in control because Glitchtrap and William made you do things that you regret. Right?" I asked just as she finished bandaging my wound. She stared down at it and her eyes trailed off to me and the knife.

"Be honest, do you think you can become a better person? If you tried?"

"I don't know. I'm.. I'm poison. Poison runs inside me, it swirls around me. I didn't ask to be made and used in this stupid game of chess. You're playing checkers while I play chess."

"Woah so poetic.."

"Point is y/n, how can I be good? Sure you can try to convince everyone but what about the families I've ruined? Can you explain that? Or are we just gonna forget about it."

"We all do things we regret. I won't say that it's not entirely .. no. It's really not. In this world, anyways, you were made to kill and serve them. You became sentient and continued to listen to their orders but you began to feel regret and fear. Dear that they'll take away this life of yours."

"Y/n.."

"You want a chance of redemption? Free me from glitchtraps grip and let's get out of here together."

"I kidnapped your friends. Glitchtrap affected moon because of me. I was able to hurt you all because.. I can and could've. I'm sorry."  Vanny bit her lip, taking off her rabbit mask and looking away. From behind the mask, she looked exactly like vanessa. But with purple eyes and eye bags.

Tired.

"Vanny, I need you to do one thing. And this thing.. I want you to be able to help me like.. like you helped them. But in a pacifist way."

"Go on?"

"I need you to free my friends and I need you to stop with the killing. I have a.. plan. But I need you to cooperate with me in order for it to work. Alright?" Vanny was silent before unstrapping me from the table. "How do I know you won't hurt me? Like they did?"

I slowly sat up but fell to my back. "Careful honey.. it's a bad fall." She says, helping me adjust. "You should be able to have bunny's abilities.. they had a good durability with pain. What's even better is they were amazing with strength and had good fighting skills."

"Yea.. um, I can't say that the future will be perfect, but we'll try to make something good of a bad situation. Is that good enough for you?" I asked. Vanny looked down at her rabbit mask and tapped it. It disappeared immediately in her hands. She looked back at me with worry in her eyes.

"I hope this won't be a bad idea."

—-