Chapter 5

Geez, as much as I'd want to say a lot.. I don't! Sun and moon are keeping me in the dark for what they discussed with Dave. Wow, and I thought we were finally communicating. Anyways, Julia did try to help with cleaning. Sun and moon actually got her to do the rest of the cleaning here. I don't even think she starts today.. I did ask if she wanted help, but they refused.

"Y/n honey.. are you doing anything after this?" Julia asked, watching as I get my bag. "Well, yes. I do have my night shift in the daycare after this." Okay, I'm supposed to be in the daycare but I've sneaked out to see Gregory or work on my teleportation. "Oh.. we should hang out soon. We can have a picnic or go skiing!" Julia recommended.

"I'll see if I can, my schedule is kinda booked this month." I admit, looking back at Sun and moon who were pretending that they weren't listening. "Hey.. y/n, we can spend tonight together. I heard workers can stay overnight in the rooms we have here. I won't get in the way of your job. I just wanna.."

"I'm sorry Julia, I'm not sure if that's possible. I want you to get home as quickly as you can. We open up early and close up later. Trust me, it's better if you just went home."

Julia fiddled with her fingers and nodded. "Alright, but the offer is still on the table.. I just want to get to know you." I was silent before I replied, "We can chat tomorrow during naptime. It's our lunch break during that time. Mostly the only time I'm free." I laugh in my head, knowing how this place is practically my home now.

"Of course! I'll see you later cutie! Bye!" Julia gave me a quick hug before leaving the daycare. I sigh, looking over at the front desk and seeing some unfinished paperwork. "Y/n, I don't think we feel comfortable with you talking to her." Sun finally spoke, but with more of a rough edge to his voice.

"Sunny.. listen. We barely know her. We should give her a chance, maybe she's just very lovable with everyone she meets?" I suggested, trying not to think of her as odd. "But she did try to pressure you into dating her. I'm no doctor, but that isn't right." Moon added, crossing his arms.

"Since when did you guys get so jealous?" I asked. "We're not!! We're just worried for your safety." Sun excused. "Yeaaa no. We're gonna be working with her anyways.. might as well get used to it. You guys need to prepare yourselves for bad workers. Like how you two handle bad parents."

"But this is different.."

"I understand.. but she won't get in the way of our relationship. I hardly doubt she'll be able too." I take ahold of suns hand, then took moons. I held their hands firmly, feeling their animatronic finger tips. "You know.. I want this to be ours." I mutter.

"What do you mean?" Moon asks.

"The daycare.. I can't handle the thought of you two loving Julia~" I teased. Suns facial expression turned into shock while moon just hummed in response. "WHAT?!! EW! NEVER!! COOTIES!!" He childishly complained. I look over at moon who gave me a face. "Y/n.. you know how much I struggle with liking people. You were lucky." He winked. I rolled my eyes and let go of their hands.

"There's my favorite worker! How're you doing y/n?" Dave opened the door, smiling as he walked in. "Oh! Dave, hey, I'm just wrapping up here. What's up?" I asked. Sun looked behind quickly, opening his arms and hugging Dave. "DAVEY! Hi!" Dave chuckles, hugging sun and waving to moon. Moon smiles gently, waving.

"I wanted to see if.. you're okay. I'm glad you are. Err.." Dave looked around nervously. "Dave?" I tilted my head, confused. "I'll be here tonight. I have some business to attend too and.. I also wanted to check in. No accidents or anything to report on?" I shake my head no. "Kids tend to follow Sun or moon more. They only ever need me if sun and moon are busy."