Chapter 15

—-

"SO MUCH BULLSHIT! I mean, what am I gonna do?? Track down afton and confront him? What if I get hunted down by Vanny before I even do." I stuffed more popcorn into my mouth. "Dude that's tough. Maybe you should take on Vanny before Willy Billy?" Bonnie suggested as he drank his slushie.

"You don't understand, my mom and dad literally told me it's now my responsibility. Im still trying to adjust with everything and process shit— I don't know what I'm gonna do."

"What should we do?"

"Yea."

"Catch a break and rethink the situation. I mean, Vanny hasn't harmed us in a while. Other than that, no kids have been called in missing." Bonnie stated, looking around the bowling alley. "That means she's planning something more!"

"Y/n-"

"ARR! I BET MY LEFT BOOT THAT SHE BE WALKING AROUND WITH BLOOD IN HER TRAIL!" I flinched harshly, standing up and facing whoever just yelled at our table. "Foxy! My buddy, have you met y/n? This is the little rockstar that's been kicking my ass." Bonnie got up and hugged foxy.

I was confused on who this.. elegant fox was. Damn, he had nice hair. "Ahoy there matey! It's great to see a fellow new pirate around!" Foxy held out the hand that didn't have a hook. I examined him a bit and shook his hand. "I'm not new, I just work at the daycare." I simply spoke.

"YO HO HO! The daycare? Alas, ye must-"

"Foxy, I don't think y/n will understand your pirate language." Bonnie interrupted the captain as he put a hand on his shoulder. Foxy cleared his throat, he was silent before speaking. "You know, the children like my pirate talk." He defends. "Rockstar here isn't a child, you know. They're kinda not so .. I guess advanced with pirate talk. Savvy?"

"Aye." Foxy replied, adjusting his captain hat and turning my way. "Aye, weigh anchor though! It's nice to meet you, captain." I say with a smile, trying to respect foxy as best I can. Foxy chuckled at the ironic play I just presented.

"You guys are effing nerds." Bonnie insulted, rolling his eyes and sitting down. Foxy sat beside Bonnie, turning to him. "Blimey bastard." He shot back. " I'll crush ye barnacles, Bonnie." I threatened, while foxy laughed at my tone of words.

"Ye said this was no private, aye? Then why does matey speak of the tongue of one who's been sailing in the docks!?"

"Foxy I swear to god turn off that pirate filter in your voice box, PLEASE." Bonnie begged. Foxy laughed it off once more and I heard a few noises coming off of the captain. He cleared his throat, turning to me.

"You said you work in the daycare? Is it okay if one day I visit those children there? An accident happened back at my cove." Foxy requested. I raise a brow, looking at both the animatronics. "Accident? What happened?"

"Why, someone- maybe a child tore off me curtains and stole my treasure. My booty is gone! Now they're having me walk around with Bonnie, but this fool doesn't know the word 'adventure'. Y/n, don't you like exploring? Can't you agree!?"

"Well— captain, I'm something of a adventurer myself." I ate my popcorn, and slid it to Foxy. He gladly accepted it, already gobbling it up. "Foxy, this isn't the sea! No one is gonna take your food, we paid for this, you'll be fine." Bonnie glared at the captain eating his popcorn.'

"No! What if another child comes up and steals my booty?!" Foxy gestures to the popcorn and ate all of it. Yes, I mean all of it. He ate the popcorn paper. The damn thing that holds all of the popcorn.

I don't even think I'm surprised at this point. "Of course, foxy sometimes holds grudges about a day or two but he'll be fine once he gets his pirates cove back. By the way, that's not a bad idea." Bonnie drank his slushie and handed it to foxy, who immediately started to chug it.