Chapter 14

Angst
—-

"And that's basically what happened between me and my parents. I ran away to my room after that and Bonnie gave me some pizza. I don't know how to feel, honestly." I spilled out, sipping the drink I was drinking. Ballora hummed as she quietly thought to herself. She was carefully trying to figure out how to handle my scenario. "I've .."

"Ballora?"

"I've heard of him. I know of him. Y/n, if your mother and father dealt with this being in the past.. then you may take their words seriously. Their advice may be helpful in the future. The best we can do now is take it all in. Breathe in and out. Afton hasn't made any vulgar moves lately, and that.. lady rabbit hasn't appeared anywhere."

"Ballora, I did see.. someone today." I admit, playing with my hands. Ballora stared at me with disbelief, "May I ask who?" She asks, putting her hand on mine. "There's this.. ai. This error.. glitch? Ah.. his name is Glitchtrap. I think he's the one to cause vanessa to become Vanny before the two became separate beings."

"Hun.. that monster shouldn't exist."

"Huh?"

"Bonnie and Freddy dismantled that person a while ago. How could you have seen him?" I stared at her blankly. "Ballora, no I did see him." I insisted. Ballora stood up, and pulled me up with her. "Dear, let's take a trip to the bathroom. Let's wash your face and calm you down. We need to think straight to have a conversation." She smiled.

"Ballora I'm serious.."

"Of course dearest."

She took me to the restroom. I looked around, examine the place. It was oddly clean, everything was shining. I walked to the sink, looking into the mirror. I hear ballora walk from behind, however in the mirrors reflection I didn't see who I thought I'd see. I saw Glitchtrap, in Balloras place. I shrieked, looking back at her and screaming.

"Y/n? Dearest, what's wrong?" Ballora asked, walking towards me. Her eyes stared deeply into mine. But her voice.. it was clearly glitching. But that could only mean one thing.

"Glitchtrap?!"

"Y/n.. you know my name. Balloraaaa~ hmhm~ the animatronics forgot to hide this animatronics mind away from me. But now that we're here alone.." Glitchtrap spoke, walking closer and proceeded to push me against the wall. I was locked up tight. Compared to a human and an animatronic, this is hard.

"Are you gonna kill me?"

"No! Of course not dear.. I just need you. I need your body."

"Excuse me!?" I twisted and turned, screaming louder. I begged for anyone to come get me, to save me at least. But I felt an uneasy sensation connect with my inner self. I felt tears poke out of my eyes, this feeling was like torment. I screamed once more, feeling it's vibration go through me.

"OUT OF MY WAY!"

Ballora suddenly shut down, falling to her knees. I stared down at her, then looked to see who was my savior. It was vanessa! I haven't seen her for a while, what was she doing her? Nonetheless, I ran to her hugging her.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" She asked. She was holding a device with a big button on it. "Yes! Thank you, thank you! Why're you here?" I ask, getting ahold of myself. "Y/n, I'm a security guard. I need to do my job.. unlike you."

"Hey.. hey!! You dyed your hair! Is this a rainbow streak?" I ask, looking at her hair in awe. "Heh.. I did it to feel more like I have freedom. You know? Anyways, let's get you out of here. I'll call up freddy and Bonnie to take care of this. Alright?"

"Thank you vanessa.."

"Did anything happen?"

"No I don't think.. I was affected that much." I look back at ballora before vanessa guided me out of the restroom. She walked me all the way back to the daycare. "Hey! Sundrop! Moondrop! Go get your Mx. y/n here!" She yelled.

I hear the sound of bells, then sun and moon dropped in front of us. "Y/n!! There you are, where have you been!?" Sun ran to me, giving me a hug. "We'll take it from here vanessa. Thanks." Moon replied, walking over to me. "Guys, y/n was attacked. Ballora was pinning them against the wall in the bathroom, but I don't exactly think it was her."

"What?!"

"I'm fine, I don't think I was affected that much." I spoke, uneasily. Sun took my face, scanning it. He pulled away and turned to moon. "Y/n is nervous, we should have them rest in the room. Thank you vanessa." Vanessa nodded, "Stay safe l/n. Don't forget that you need to take breaks. Sleep well." She patted my back, leaving me with the two.

"Y/n, what did she meant by that?" Moon asked. "I was just talking to Ballora. Was. Someone.." I couldn't say it's name. I don't know why, it just wouldn't come out of my mouth."

"Y/n, why are you holding back?"

"I'm not I just.. the words really can't come out I.."

"Why're you holding back from killing?" My eyes widened, staring back at sun. He wasn't Sun, no. He can't be. He was covered in blood, his eyes staring deeply at me. No emotions were expressed. He was dark, and scary. "Oh no it's happening again.." I muttered.

"What's wrong? You don't like this?" I feel moon hand prick my back. I jolted and ran away from the two. Moons teeth was sharp, his red eyes piercing at me and blood covered him too. Sun and moon smiled deviously at me. Their eyes scanning me, "Y/n.. why so afraid? We're one of a kind.!" They cheered. "Leave me alone!"

I ran away once again. They scared me, no.. they're terrifying me. They chased after me, the two giggling as if this was a game. I suddenly came to a stopping point. I shouldn't have ran into the naptime room.

"Y/n.. come here sunshine!"

"Y/n, it's okay. It's just us!"

"Leave me alone!"

I shouted, falling to the ground and shaking. There was so much noise. Why was there so much noise? There was ventilation, there was breathing, there was jingling, there was footsteps, there was humming, there was skipping, there was motion in the air; there was laughter in the room, and there was me. I was one shaking and crying.

I was the crybaby.

"Please, just stop!"

"Y/n! It's us! It's okay, you're okay! Just breathe dear, breathe.." I opened my eyes again. Everything was normal, the room was still. I examined Sun and moon, the two looked normal again. I didn't see any blood or terrifying marks on them.

"Why.. why're you.."

"Dear, let's breathe.. in and out. 1, 2, 3.. 3, 2, 1."

"Wait stop!" I pushed the two away from me, looking at them. They were surprised but stayed where they were. "What's.. what's happening?" Suns eyes softened, stepping closer to me. "You started panicking when we tried to ask what happened. You started running away and we tried to stop you. You stopped here and screamed at us, but you were panicking. It's okay y/n, just let us help you."

"You don't need to be alone.. what did you see?" Moon stepped closer, watching me. "I swear to god I'm losing my mind hahah.." I fell to the ground, holding myself back.

"You've been acting odd all day. Do you think you can be able to rest and we can pick this up tomorrow?" Moon slowly moved towards me, bending down and gently rubbing my back.

"But.."

"Yes? What's up?" Sun sat down in front of me. His eyes were filled with concern. Moon focused towards me and he was waiting for me to speak. I shake my head, looking away.

I don't think I have the guts to tell them what really happened. What exactly did Glitchtrap did to me? What happened to me? I felt everything, I saw everything become so real.

Maybe I'm just the problem.