Chapter 16

Today is the day. Foxy is actually gonna be visiting the children with Bonnie! Which would be exciting.. if I weren't so anxious about what happened yesterday. I looked at my bandaged fist, clenching it and opening.

I feel regret.

But ..

Why should I feel guilty? She deserved it. She was crossing boundaries with Sun and moon.

There's no way she deserves them. Didn't we just discover she's an animatronic in hiding? I wonder who that was. Whoever they are.. I'll—-

"Hey, you're dozing off again. Need a Sundrop?" Moon asked, holding up the energizing candy. I looked up at him, faintly looking at the candy. "No. I need a mint." I joked, but then moon pulled out a mint. "Is there anything else you need?"

"Moon I was- well thank you. I just.. I don't feel good." I explained. "Can't you relax today?" He bent down, his hands on my shoulders. "I know.. but I need to do work. With Julia not around I- err." I immediately stopped my sentence.

"Starlight.. maybe you can relax your head for a moment?" Moons concerned voice lingered in my mind. I felt an uneasy sensation hit my bones. "Moon, I'll be fine. Just continue on caring for the kids."

"Well everyone is free playing. We're waiting until foxy and Bonnie make their arrival. Then we'll gather all the kids and see them."

"Oh.." I massaged my temples, feeling stressed out. "Is your hand okay?" "Is Julia okay?" I blurted out in response.

"To be fair, I never liked her. But now that we know she's an animatronic, how far can we go? She looked so human on the outside." Moon spoke, and sat next to me in the front desk. "I know.."

"You didn't like her either." "Because she keeps pressuring me with .. nevermind." I take a paper and read through it. I wrote a few things and put it onto the pile. I silently did the work, but suddenly moons head fell onto my shoulder.

It frightened me for a moment but then I relaxed into it. Moons arms then wrapped around me, his face burying into me. It felt.. very relaxing in the moment. "GUYS MOON AND Y/N ARE LAYING WITH EACH OTHER OH NO!!!"

"OH NO MX Y/N CANT GET PREGNANT!!"

Say what now-

Kids ran towards us, and swarmed me with moon. Moon looked at the kids all around us and stood up. "Guys no no! You're breaking the rules, you can't pass the front desk now." He reminded. With that being said, the kids jolted out knowing moon can be.. strict with his words. One kid stood behind, tugging on me.

"Yes?" I looked down at them with a smile. "Why do you want an ugly cheese person as a partner? Moon is a low standard even for you."

"HUWAHAHAHAH!" I was so caught off guard by the child's harsh honesty that I didn't react to seeing gregory appearing and laughing out loud. "What? It's not funny it's an honest question." The child poured, not knowing what they did wrong. "It's the way you worded moon kiddo. How about you go play in the ballpit?" Gregory says, pointing away from the front desk.

The kid got distracted and did what gregory suggested. "I.. I'm not that ugly, am I?" Moon asked. "What? No! You're amazing." I shook my head, clearly not agreeing. "Well when you're a human, you're much better. As an animatronic right now? You're okay." Gregory spoke, and then turned his attention to me.

"Hey MX! Bonnie and foxy are outside! Bonnie was taking care of me since Monty, chica, roxy, and Freddy are performing as a band today."

"That's .. cool. Moon, do you mind?" I ask. He nodded, and gathered everyone up from the daycare. "What happened to you?" Gregory asked, taking my hand and examining my bandaged fist gently. "I just got hurt, no biggie."

"It.. wasn't Sun or moon, right?"

"Of course not, they would never hurt me."

"Okay.."

————-

"YAR HAR HAR!" Foxy was already getting along with the daycare kids. He was currently explaining his life stories on his pirate ship. His adventures made him truly the captain he says he is. "Alas, ye booty was saved once again by the great captain Foxy!" He exclaimed as the children cheered.

"So basically, we have an hour of this. Foxy will finish up his story telling and then we'll have the children practice acting like a true pirate. Foxy has some stuff planned for them, he's really happy to have this for himself you know."

Bonnie told me, watching Foxy relive his golden days with the kids. "I'm glad! I just didn't want him to feel lonely. Thank god Dave said yes, I would've stormed up to him otherwise." I watched as foxy raised his hook, showing it off to the kids like a trophy. "You've been well?"

"Woah security guard, listen. As a daycare attendant, I need you to make sure no one gets hurt or involved right now. I'm gonna go check on my guys. Alright?" I ruffled Bonnie's hair, as he grumbled at me. "Whatever, leaving me again!" He offensively folded his arms.

"Heh, see you around Bonnie."

"Alright Rocky."

I walked towards the naptime room where Sun and moon went to have a break. Sun admitted that he was feeling overwhelmed since everything had been out of order for him. He needed a break to refresh his mind. As for moon, he wanted to be there emotionally for Sun. He needed a break from the kid's relentless insults to him and the complaints from adults.

Poor guys.

However, they were speaking in there. I stopped my tracks and hid away near the door frame. I couldn't help but listen, I didn't want to disturb them from talking. They seemed to be in a deep conversation.

"I don't know Moon. What if y/n.. hurts a kid.? We know they won't do it on purpose, but look what happened with us."

"That won't happen."

"Moon, I nearly bruised a kid before with my hands. I nearly caused a kid to faint because of my overall appearance."

"You weren't the one with the kill code.."

"You.. you think eclipse was being honest? About lunar being with Y/n and affecting their emotions?"

"I can't believe he visited us in our dreams together. But yes, otherwise that would explain the raw behavior."

"We need to do something. We should try to talk to y/n to speak to lunar to get out of their head. I mean, it's terrifying seeing them angry."

"I agree. I cant believe y/n would hurt someone as sweet as Julia. Poor girl.. I wonder where she is now."

"You're right moon! Y/n seriously needs to take a chill pill. I cant stand being near them if they're so dramatic all the time."

I bit my lip, wondering if I heard them correctly. I walked away, letting the two run their pathetic mouths. How stupid. They speak so freely out in the open.

"Y/n?"

I grabbed my bag on the front desk and stormed out. Bonnie looked back at Foxy, telling him he'll be right back and chased after me. I cant believe this, after all the bullshit I put up with? You talk shit about me when I'm worrying my ass off over unhealed trauma. You think I'm gonna heal that quick? Those assholes. "Y/n-"

"What?" I groaned, looking back at Bonnie. He was stunned for a moment, seemingly shocked to see me this angry. "You.." he stepped back for a moment. "Me what? Huh?" I rolled my eyes, putting my hands on my sides.

"Your eyes are purple."

"Maybe because I'm tired, duh." The bags under my eyes may have gotten a tad bit worst, but that's only because I haven't rested properly. "No y/n.. your pupils dude. Are.. is someone inside you?" Bonnie looked terrified.

"Of course not."

"Then.. who are you?"

—-