Chapter 6

Skeptical.

GUYS!!! Kaleb does not yet canonly like y/n! They just met. I wanted y/n to have human friends other than Vanessa (and Gregory?) .. yes I could understand the animatronics that are able to turn human but it would be cool to have people fully human like y/n. Pleaseeeeeee leave Kaleb vibe

Also Kaleb is pansexual !!!! Lol!!!!! Thank u.
—-

"Does the famous y/n keep winding up new trouble?" Glamrock chica joked, settling our pizzas down onto the table and whipping out our plates. She smiled and proceeded to pour more apple juice into our cups. (If you don't like apple juice just think of smth else IDCCC.) Kaleb didn't hesitate to eat, they were surely happy to just eat something.

"Thank you! Chica you're the bestttttestttt!" Kaleb praised. She smiled brightly, petting his head. "Thanks Kaleb! But consider this a appreciation gift to you, and y/n. You two truly did help bring joy to the pizzaplex."

"Aww.. chica you're amazing. I'm so glad you're here with us. Thanks for the pizza, this is delicious." I complimented, eating a slice for myself. "Truly! Haha, so have you two known each other long?" Chica asks, sitting next to Kaleb. "I've met them earlier." Kaleb says, then bit more into his pizza.

Chica got her own slices of pizza, "Oh? You two look like a wonderful couple." I froze, looking at chica. I'm pretty sure I looked mad or upset because Kaleb immediately flinched seeing me. "No no!! We're acquaintances!! Friends?! Coworkers!"

"Haha! Oh I'm sorry you two! That means you've been kicking it with sunny and Moony still?"

Kaleb stopped and looked directly at me. "Yea, the two are wonderful. We are together, but they make me smile. But.. I'm not sure if I'm ready for them." I sipped my drink, thinking about them.

"That reminds me of mine and Roxy's situation.."

"You and Roxanne?"

Chica nodded, settling her pizza down to her plate and closing her eyes. "I didn't .. I'm not the smartest in catching details. For a while I guess she's liked me, and she's only recently told me. Now.. I'm not too sure if she still likes me. But I love her, I've always have. Romantically yes, platonically of course! I just like her."

"That's beautiful."

"But she.. she's been trying to push her feelings away. She's been hanging out with Freddy and even Bonnie. I'm pretty sure she's unaware of Bonnie's sexuality.."

"Maybe you should talk to her. The best way to sort out things is by communicating. Otherwise, how can the person know or help?" I tell her, finishing my food. Kaleb nodded, "I cant believe I'm saying this.. but yea. I agree with y/n, you should." Chica smiled and nodded, eating her food. "Thank you two, you guys are the sweetest lil rascals here."

We finished up our visit and left chica in the hands of the kitchen. As we walked, I noticed Kaleb being more distracted or distant. "You okay?" I asked. Kaleb sighed, looking at me with confusion. "I just.. how do I function? I mean. These animatronics aren't normal, they present real emotions and.."

"It's okay. I know how you- well. I understand your position. Please treat them like people Kaleb." Kaleb nodded, as they fixed their clothing. "Don't you think they're people too?" I ask. Kale shrugged, only for me to realize he doesn't know about the human forms.

I decided not to tell him.

"So.. I've been thinking. I should give you a nickname." He says, stepping out of the elevator. "Oh? What do you have in mind?" I fondly looked at him, and he looked at me. "I know how you work at the daycare, and sometimes I see these dark advertisements for moondrops and sundrops.. soo.."