Chapter 17

I feel a weird sensation going through my body. "I don't have time for this, I'm heading out for a bit on my own. Since I'm not even welcomed here." I spoke, and just like that I left the daycare. I could feel the pain of being alone while surrounded by family or friends.

This is embarrassing.

I got onto the elevator, pushing the button. I watched as the elevator slowly opened and just like that I was in another part of the pizzaplex. I walked out, seeing the main crew perform on stage from the top.

Lucky.

I'm so close to fucking-

"You look like you need a drink. Ay?" I looked to my side to see the one and only.. Kaleb. "I haven't seen you in a hot minute." I scoffed. "I was just at Bonnie's bowl with Julia. She's good at sports you know." My eyes widened from what they said. I quickly looked at him and then around. There, I spotted Julia from afar. She smiled at me and waved, clearly having a good time. But she then mouthed the words along with sorry.

"How did she get in here? What is she?"

"Y/n did you get purple contacts? Those are so cool. Just a bit out of your.. personality. Maybe?"

I shake my head and turned to Kaleb, ignoring his stupid remark. "I'm busy. I'll see you guys later." I gave Julia a scowl to which she looked more frightened than before. I ended up watching the group perform a really chilling song and stunted.

I noticed monty played really good than before. Bonnie must've taught him something then, huh. I watched as he strummed, dancing as the crowd clapped for them.

"Can you follow me?" I flinch, looking back to see who was talking to me. But there wasn't anyone who paid attention to me. It was like I was a ghost. "Follow me! Hurry!" I suddenly started to walk, and the next thing I know I was inside a staff restroom. I was confused, why did I come here?

I slowly walked further in, then unconsciously look in the mirror. This was when I realized that this wasn't my reflection. This was bunny's.

I put my hand on the mirror trying to figure out why I have their lookism. "He is hurting you. You have to hurry. He is affecting you. You have to believe that you are okay, where you will be okay."

"Who said that?!" I turned around, examining every inch of the place. Once I finished scanning the entire restroom, I turned back to the reflection to see something I didn't expect. It was Lucy.

But she was dead.

She looked as if she was scooped alive.

"Lucy?" I looked around but I only saw her in the reflection. "Y/n.. they took my body.. they replaced my skin with terrible—terrible rubbery stuff. She took out my guts and shaved off my hair," she started to cry, feeling her stomach.

"Wh.. who?"

.
.
.

"The yellow bitch." She insulted. "Lucy, I don't think Sun would-" she interrupted me. "ITS NOT SUN! It's.. its.. the one you call Julia. That is not her body. That is my body! She remade my entire body.. she took away my heart. My soul."

"Oh.. oh my god." I watched as blood trailed down her mouth, her eyeballs melting in place as she pointed to the door. I instantly looked back to where she pointed at. I look back at Lucy but she was already gone.

As if on cue, someone walked into the bathroom. I flinched and turned around to see Julia. Fucking great. She fumbled her fingers and looked down at me. "Y/n.. I didn't mean it. I wanted to tell you but I've been so afraid. I just want a normal life, I promise I won't hurt you." Julia slowly but surely walked to me.

"You're beautiful. Please.." Julia's hand reached to my face. I squinted my eyes, letting out a groan. "Disgusting. You steal someone else's body and decided to slide inside there. I've seen behind your eye socket." I pushed her away from me.

Julia looked offensive for a minute and sadly looked down. "I know you're mad at me about the sun and moon situation.. I just really like you and figured if I warmed up to them then maybe I would warm up to you-"

"You invaded moons personal space. He has strict boundaries. And with the kids around? I should have you fired."

"But y/n—"

"No, I'm through with you." I walked out of the bathroom frustrated. I made eye contact with Kaleb but ignored them and ran back to the elevator. What I didn't notice was the fact that someone else was in the bathroom too.

——

"I didn't know that we were closing the daycare early today. You should've told me, I would've stayed longer. I'm sorry.." I was busy sanitizing the Play structures today. I was trying to make up for me being gone, but at the same time I heard what they said about me.

So I didn't care too much.

"Oh sunshine! You know you're okay! With us, we don't mind! We'll keep things nice and tidy just for you!"

I'm sure.

"Okay.."

"Y/n you've been wiping the same spot for the longest of time. Is there something wrong? Is there a stain?" Moon popped out from the ceiling and dropped down. They walked over to me, "let me handle the cleaning. It's how I destress.." Moon silently spoke.

"Oh! Y/n, Dave needs a word with you!" Sun chirped. I raise a brow as I looked at him confused. "Oh, I just- let me not tell you those key sensitive detail.." Sun patted my head, giving me his goofy smile. Why are they treating me so nicely?

After what you said?

"Okay."

I rushed out of the daycare, not wanting to talk too much. Am I dramatic? Is this me being dramatic? What's wrong with me? I walked over to Dave's office, and head inside. There, I saw someone I never expected. "Mom?"

"Hey sweet pea.. take a seat hun."

I sat down, and the chair across spun around. It was Dave. "I'll cut to the chase, Mx.L/N. So there was a video recording. Of you and Julia talking.. and it seemed like Julia harassed you at work?"

"I- what?"

"If this is true then we'll take on legal action and fire her."

"Wait, what recording?"

"It was surfaced earlier today. See, this harms our relationship with our live audience from the outside if there's a daycare attendant who is.. more than likely to put their hands everywhere on someone else."

"I understand, but how did you get this video?"

"We are unsure ourselves. Someone emailed this video to your mother and she contacted me. We find it necessary to take this matter from yours to our hands. So unless you deny this is you or you can clear this misunderstanding.."

"It's true."

"Thank you y/n. We will- huh?" Dave's eyes trailed to the ceiling. "Is something in the vents?" He questioned. I forward my attention to what Dave was staring at. My mom started to cough and fell to the floor. "Oh shit! Y/n get out of here!" Dave stood up, and as for he reached for me he fell to the floor.

I gasped, looking down but turning and heading to the exit. However.. before I could've reached the door I fell to the floor, my vision becoming blurry. I blinked, looking around. The only thing I saw was a sharp end of a knife.

——-