Chapter 4

"I'm sorry, is there a problem?" Julia tilted her head, looking confused. "Guys please, I — we would love the extra help here. Do you want a tour of the place?" I asked, turning the attention to me so she wouldn't be too offended of Sun and moons behavior. "I would like one, I'm not familiar with the daycare as I never really been here. But! I have been around the pizzaplex."

Dave clenched his teeth and tightened his fists. He shook his head, and seemed to have stormed off. "Oh dear.. he must be bothered." Julia held her hands together. "Me and my brother will figure out what's up with him. Y/n.. stay safe." Sun and moon both gave me a quick hug before running after Dave.

"Did you guys get into an argument or?"

"Oh no no! I was merely trying to ask when I'll be starting but he was like this when I came."

Julia pulled her hair behind her ear, scooting closer to me. "Wow, you have nice piercings." I complimented, looking at her ear. Startled, Julia touched her ear quickly then relaxed. "Oh haha.. I forgot about those. Erm, I meant to put them away." She excused, looking embarrassed.

"Julia. You're wonderful! I think the piercings make you look beautifully." I don't know why I was entranced by her. She looked so familiar, did she come from a dream? Maybe.. no, y/n! Stay focused, she'll be working here from now on. No funny business.

Julia smiled, lifting her hand and tracing my cheek with it. "I think you're wonderful as well.." she complimented. I felt my cheek rise up but I shook my head. I stepped backwards, "I'm sorry! Let's go now—! Anyways Julia, how old are you? You look young." I say, now getting a good look at her.

I started walking as she followed me. "I'm only ..twenty three, I'm gonna be twenty four soon." She added. "Woah! You're only a whole 2 years older than me then." I gasped.

"I'm not too old, am I?"

"No no! I just.. you're very nice."

She giggled at my failed socializing attempt. It wasn't long before I pointed at the entrance of the theater. "That's the theater! Kids can go there during the day. Specially daytime kids, Erm.. daycare kids. Sun and moon can perform there if they want"

"Sun and moon.."

"Yea! Sun and moon, the two daycare animatronics! They're so lovely.. you would love them." I didn't want to mention the odd coincidence she did met them because of that dear fact that can turn human. "Oh? I like Monty—"

"If you like monty so much, then why don't you go and find him so you can go work with him instead?"

I realized what I said, and closed my mouth quickly with my two hands. Julia look at me, confused. "I mean.. since he's your favorite and all. I understand that Sun and moon aren't everyone's favorites! You know? Hahah.." I playfully joked. "Oh!! Well—-"

I didn't say that. Wait a minute.. if I didn't say that then who did? It came from my mouth and I felt that bizarre ill hatred that came along from it. Oh .. we both know who can travel through bodies.

'Eclipse?! Are you in my body?!'

Can he even read my thoughts?

'Nooo... yeah. Y/n, listen don't trust this Julia girl. She's a moron and a coward.'

Oh wow the irony.

'Don't judge so quickly Eclipse.'

'Y/n, she-'

'I'm ignoring you now. So stop taking control!'

I shake my head, "Let me guide you around the daycare. I want to make your work space more comfortable, so let's go down there now." I guided Julia down to the daycare. I mentioned how you can also use the slide to enter but if she didn't want too, then use the door.