Chapter 21

"We're here! Finally.. it was hard dragging these bodies." Eclipse complained. He snapped his fingers, controlling the animatronics to go back to their rooms. "That's.. really scary. Dad- err. Eclipse, how did you know we were in trouble?" Gregory asked, washing freddy and Bonnie leave him with the taller one.

"I wasn't able to see through suns eyes nor moons. Lunar said something felt wrong in y/ns body and he went to go to moon, only to find out moon was corrupted by Glitchtrap. I'll go find y/n and the daycare attendants, okay? You don't need to follow me."

"But what if you get hurt?!" Gregory's face fell to a concerned look. "I'm a glitch, I can travel through bodies and go through technical devices. I'll be okay. Don't worry." Eclipse hesitated but patted Gregory's head.

"No! I wanna go with you. I'm a kid but I can be an advantage.! I promise, I won't slow you down."

. . .

"Y/n would kill me if you got hurt. They barely know we're teaming up."

"They won't know if we don't say anything."

"Hah.. alright. Cmon kid, follow me."

————
Back to y/n

"Oh great! Gregory's gone and we have no way of knowing where he, and the other two went!" Sun was already panicking. Moon tried to calm him down but when sun shot his head back at him he couldn't. "Ya know.. there is a possibility Gregory already escaped. He was awake the entire time, and that little kid is one hell of a one."

"Vanny, I need to know if Gregory is safe.." I told her. She nodded, entering another room and going over to the computers. "Moon, I've heard you're good at hacking. I'm not necessarily that .. good with it. Can you lend a hand and work your magic?" Vanny gestured to the computer.

All eyes were on moon.

"Ironic for you, isn't it Vanny?" Moon accepted her request and started on the computer. I noticed Sun still tense, which made me turn to him. "We'll get out of here.. I promise. Everyone will be safe." I assured him. "It's not only that. Moon totally betrayed me."

"That wasn't really moon.. and you know that Sunny."

"Still, it hurt in the moment. I watched him tore me up and hurt me. I begged him to stop but he didn't listen." Suns hands started to shake. "It's not exactly easy to forgive him when you felt like that was him in the moment. If that was him in the past.."

"Sunny, moon loves you. You know this, you two are brothers and he treats you like his brother." I rubbed suns back as a way to cool him down. "I.. I know. I'm just scared." He admits, holding himself. "But we also need to accept that it wasn't his fault. He said himself that he thought he was asleep."

"Right.."

"And moon would never hurt you like that. Want someone to be upset with? Glitchtrap, he's forever tormenting people." I reminded him. He nodded, and just at the moment the computer screens flashed. "Nice job moon, now let's see here.." Vanny analyzed the screens.

"Gregory! There he is!" Moon pointed to the camera. "I know where he is. Let's go, cmon before afton finds out I'm not-" Vanny was interrupted by the screens turning purple. In the middle of them all, Glitchtrap was emotionless. His eyes was darting to each and every one of us.

"We .. we need to go." Vanny firmly pushed out of the room once Glitchtrap focused his eyes on her. She shut the room closed. "Alright guys, follow me. We'll need to go quickly as possible.." Vanny picked me up and started running.