Chapter 7

Since you've all been so good, you guys get an extra chapter ;)
—-

"Sunny..."

"I don't appreciate you coming into the daycare without authorization. Get out! Pervert." Sun took Kaleb by the arm, and flung him out of the door while slamming it. I flinched, never seeing sun being aggressive before. "ILL SEE YOU AT ROXY RACEWAY Y/N!" Kaleb called out and I hear footsteps retreating.

Gregory looked up at me, "He better come with an apology. I'm gonna see what Moondrop dude is doing and help him out, okay? I wanna make sure he isn't.. sad." Gregory admitted. I patted his head, nodding and letting him go. There, I was now alone with sun.

"I know you're upset with me. I'm really sorry I lost my temper there, I'll try not to let it happen again." I told sun, I couldn't face him. No, it just made me feel shitty. I didn't want him to see how scared I was...

FLASHBACK!

*CONTENT WARNING- IMPLIED MANIPULATION, AB*SE!*

I trembled in my seat, realizing the trouble I was in. This was the only chance I had to prove to Marcys parents that I was a good partner towards her.

That I wasn't a druggie in disguised.

That I wasn't a failed abortion my birth mother had.

Marcy slammed the door open and walked in, grabbing the handle and shutting it again. I flinch, looking up and seeing her upset. "Marcy.." I stood up from my chair, trying to get close to her.

She shot me a angered look. She huffed, "Y/n! Why did you say that?! You know how strict my parents are! What the f*ck?!"

"I'm sorry Marcy but listen, if I do happen to stay with you past the point of marriage then we need to be honest with each other and our parents."

"It was just a small lie!"

"That I'm a lawyer? That I've done several successful cases? And that's why my parents are buckets full of money?!"

"That you're actually going somewhere in fucking life!" She slammed her hand against the wall, making a hole. I stared at her, looking at the hole. She breathed heavily, making her way towards me and grabbed my ear.

She dragged my ear to her mouth, "You know how much I love you.. but the fact that you won't do much as I've done to be able to be together- maybe we shouldn't be together."

"Babe.. you don't mean that!" I whimpered, feeling her fingers tighten on my ear. "Then f*cking put in the work." She grabbed my face harshly, making me face her. Her angry look made me gulp.

I felt fear.

She stopped then suddenly formed a smile. "Oh.. you cutie. How can I stay mad at you?" She took me and held me in her arms firmly. I didn't want to move. At least not unless she told me too.

FLASHBACK ENDED.

I let out a small shaky breath. Then, I heard suns bell jingle. His rays spun around, "Y/n? Are you okay? Why are you shaking?" He bent down to my level, slowly massaging my shoulder. "I.." I held my tongue. I guess past scars never fully healed.

"It's okay sunshine, I'm not mad at you. If I heard someone call my brother ugly, I would snap too. Next time, guide him out of the daycare and force him to stay out. Okay?"