Chapter 22

Angst

—-

"Death isn't that scary. I think. I've faced it so many times, by that I mean.. it's been kissing my ass everyday. I'll be okay gregory." Gregory hesitated before putting his hands on my wound and put pressure. "Aren't you guys animatronics?! Go get them to a med station or something, idiots!" Gregory yelled.

"I'll be able to speed through with y/n in my arms. If you just let me hold them then I'll be able to get them to the—"

"Shut it Vanny! The last person I want my parent to be saved is by the bitch who tried to kill me."

"I'll get them, please." Sun picked me up, gently taking ahold of me and I heard footsteps running. Running to keep me alive. I don't know why I can't die.

Why can't I?

"Cmon moon let's fix this up.." Sun went to get the supplies as they laid me down on the table. "You'll be okay ma, and we'll be able to hang out more. Okay?" Gregory slowly took my hand, holding it tightly.

"Gregory.. how was eclipse? He was.. something. Huh?"

"He's nice. He helped me with my little trouble."

"What trouble?"

Gregory was silent before I nudge him gently, "It was my birthday a few days ago. He found me crying and did a .. birthday thing for me. He isn't all bad. I wished he was here for real though." Gregory muttered.

Sun and moon came by, gloves on their hands and was prepared to say the least. "We'll need to stitch you back up. Moon and I will do another scan for you but.. Gregory, sunbird, you can't be here." Sun looked down with Gregory with worry.

"You can stay and wait with me little guy." Vanny suggested, folding her arms. "What?! No way. Why would I stay with someone like you?!" He yelled angrily.

Out of nowhere, someone came in and bursted through the door. "Security! Who's there?!" Her flashlight aimed at us. She lowered it down, realizing who it was. Her eyes trailed back at me then at Vanny who raised her arms.

"Wait! Don't freak out, long story short Vanny is with us now!" I yelled out before she could do anything. "Vanessa!" Gregory ran to her as he clung onto her legs.

"I don't know what's happening, but by the looks of it.. you're the problem." Vanessa pointed at Vanny with the flashlight at hand as she held gregory in a protective manner. "And what happened with "y/n?!" Vanny cleared her throat.

"I stabbed them, but I didn't think ..."

"Think what?! It wouldn't kill them?! Get out of here, Vanny. It's hard to look at you knowing you have my face." Vanessa ordered. "Vanessa.."

"Hey! I'm fucking dying here!" I called out loud. "Right, everyone out. We need to work on y/n before they lose too much blood and die out." Sun shooed them away and then they began to work on me.

They applied something on me.

"Scanning completed."

"Yep."

"We need to hurry."

"On it."

"Give me that."

"They will be okay."

They spoke briefly to another, fixing my wound and making sure to act swiftly. I breathed heavily, what's being performed on me was something new. I wasn't sure if you can call this professional, but they're animatronics. They're bound to know something.