Chapter 2

——-

"Wait.. why're you here?" Sun asked, his voice dropping to a more nerved one. "What the.. who's this dork? And the other dork behind him?" Lucy asked, walking over. "I'm Sammy, this is.. Mark." Sun reintroduced themselves, partially uncomfortable with the meeting.

Lucy looked up and down at both Sun and lunar. Sighing, she turned her attention to me. "Y/n~ I haven't seen you for a while. I'm surprised moon hasn't taken a bite outta you. Then again, he was the gripping type."

"I like moon, actually."
.
.

"You have shitty taste. Anyways.." Lucy moved forward, continuing to look down at me. Her height gave her demeanor to be more intimidating. But for me, I wasn't all too scared. "You're naive. It's cute.. I definitely want to hang around you more." She ruffled my head, then going over to sit in the front desk.

"That doesn't explain why you're here, Lucy." Sun spoke. "What's it to ya? Listen, I'm here because I wanted to prove to that little bitch.. that I'm more than capable of being a daycare attendant again. More or less, I'll be here for the day. And if I do perfectly, then Dave will give me the job back."

"Weren't you the one who quitted? Dave asked you to wait." I reminded. Lucy opened a drawer, pulling out a bag of chips and eating them right away. "Oh? Did I do that? Sorry, my memory is horrible. Haha, well.." Lucy continued eating her chips.

"So why are you really here? If you're not here to be a daycare attendant, what's the point in staying here?" Lunar asked, folding his arms. Lucy was quiet before speaking. "Well to be completely honest.." she started, pulling her hair behind her ear. "I wanted to.. see y/n.."

"Is that the best lie you got? You wanna steal money from the cash register, don't you?"

"Cmon! A girls gotta do something to make a living."

I sigh, walking over to Lucy. "I heard there's free spots for mechanics and janitors. There's even a few for holding parties and cleaning the animatronics personally." I say, opening a drawer and pulling out a FazWatch. This was the one Sun gave me. I wrapped it around my wrist, scrolling through it and showing Lucy.

"Yea.. no. I'm good. Besides, I wanna sit back and relax." Lucy smirked, crushing the bag of chips and throwing it into the garbage. "Lucy, how many times are you going to lie in our faces? Please, please. Leave the daycare. Or else I'm calling... Sundrop to kick you out."

"Oh please, yes! Get Sundrop in here."

"You asked for it." Lunar stated, however.. I didn't think that was lunar anymore. They sounded more like Moon this time. "SUNDROP! Trespasser!" He yelled out. Before you know it, a certain animatronic hurried and ran over. "NO NO NO! This won't do! Pick up! Out out out! Do NOT break into here, I'm calling security!"

"HEY! GOT OFF ME YOU SHINING FUCK!"

I watched as Lucy was dragged out of the daycare, hearing her cry out loud. "I apologize, I don't know what's gotten into her.. especially if she hasn't been here for a really long time." Sun says, moving to me and proceeding to hold my hand. "Is this even normal? Last I've seen her was all Lucy yelling at me and just being cocky."

"Well.. yes. But recently, Fazbear entertainment discovered security footage of her sneaking in during the daytime. Well, music man found out."

"Creepy."

"She never liked it here anyways.. but what was her reason coming here?" Moon question, thinking to himself. "Hey moondrop, are you tired? You feeling okay?" I ask, turning to moon. "Yes, I just need to.. relax my mind for a moment my starlight. Lunar will be able to keep you comfortable company."