Chapter 13

Wow I'm on a roll!

Angst warning

I looked back to see who called me. "Gregory! When did you come here?" I ask, kneeling down to him. "You're so rude to that gross girl, Julia.. I like it." He whispered in my ear. "But I came here earlier. Sun and moon were keeping me occupied and.. I also had a question." I tilted my head slightly. I let him continue to speak.

"I never saw Avery again.. what happened to them?"

"I don't know. They just stopped showing one day."

"Oh.." Gregory looked away, looking at all the kids. He then turned back to me, "Um, all the kids are going to moons room. Are you gonna help him?" I shrug. "I don't know, moon usually does the napping to himself. I sometimes help him.." I thought about it before standing up fully.

"Hey gregory, wanna help your old man with his job?" Gregory smiled. "Mhm! Sure, but I better get big sibling privileges." I look down at him, laughing a bit. Gregory took my hand as we walked to the napping area.

As we walked in, I noticed moon sitting alone by himself. His knees were close to his chest, his head laid down. He was facing down, breathing heavily. The unusual  part was that he was alone. "Moon? Where are the kids?" I asked. I felt my hand loosen, and I looked down.

Gregory wasn't here.

"Where were you?!" He asked, his face turning to me. "I've been in the front desk, why-" moon interrupted me. "In the front desk?! Do you know what happened to us!? Stop lying, it's all over for us now.!" He yelled. I was confused, looking around then focusing on moon.

"Sun got decommissioned while you were sitting on your ass doing nothing." He stood up, walking closer. "And I got blamed for it! Me?? Hurting my own brother!? You sick bitch! Now they're gonna send workers over to decommission me! I'm gonna be worthless!"

"Hold on there must've been a mistake.." I say, looking around once more. "A mistake is what you are. What's happening to me and Sunny is a mistake that you caused. What the fuck is wrong with you, y/n!? No respect for either of us, and you're treating me and my brother like shit.

"Moon.. why are you-"

"You should've fucking been the one dead!" Moon raised his hand, striking my face. I fell down, and looked up at him with horror. "Not Sunny, you. You. You. You. My brother is gone, because of you." He scoffed, kicking me in my stomach.

I hurled up in pain, holding my stomach. "Wh.. why are you doing this?" Moon smiled darkly at me, then bent down on his knees. His face leaned towards mine.. his purple eyes focusing on my own.

"I wanna do this just because I can.!"

He hit me again, and I closed my eyes. I felt my body shaking, then I realized what had happened. I blinked a few times then saw moon hovering over me, massaging my back. "There we are.. how are you feeling?" Moon asked.

I slowly sat up, looking around. The children sat around, staring at me. I see Sunny covering his mouth with his hands. Gregory was holding onto my left side. He was extremely pale, and scared.

"W.what happened?" I wiped away my tear stained face. "I believe you had a panic attack. Are you okay?" Moon answered, then continued to scan me. "I really don't understand. I.." out of the corner of my eye.. I saw him.

I saw Glitchtrap.

"Maybe we should give you a break honey, come here." Julia gave me the cold water bottle, then continued to rub my back. "You shouldn't do this." I simply spoke, sipping on the water. "I don't need too, but I want too." She answered, fluttering her eyes. She then slowly moved closer, getting more comfortable and attentive.