Chapter 3

"While the kids are busy watching the theater with our trusty pretend sun— I thought it would be great if we went to the arcade for a bit!" Sun announces, grabbing ahold of my hand. "Sunny-" Sun shushed me. "Cmonnnn! Remember, they originally were just gonna have US in the daycare. But due to complaints, we hired humans. I'm sure the protection protocol is as secure as ours. Come on, I wanna spend time with you."

"Well.. what does moon say?"

"Well, moon says sure. Why not?" Moon came in, irony on the tip of his tongue. "Okay, maybe for an hour and a half- but we need to be here before the kids get picked up by the parents. Alright?" I instructed. Sun chuckled, pulling his hair behind his ear. "I hear you loud and clear!"

"Lunar also said he'll be watching the children. So he'll inform us if anything pops up." Moon grabbed my bag, holding it for me. "Do we have money?" I questioned, already going through my bag. "Yep! Me and moon.. have our own stash. Don't worry, we know the prices. We work here~ you know?"

"Har har, very funny. Anywho, is everyone ready then?" Sun and moon nodded, taking my hands. "Woah, it's like I'm a little kid again." I say, holding their hands firmly. I was in the middle, while Sun and moon were at my sides.

"I wonder if we can see music man!"

"Probably. Most likely."

"I haven't seen in him in a while —now that I think about it.."

"I wonder if he's done for today?"

"How would we know? We're humans anyways."

"Oh yea! Ha!"

"Y/n?"

I stepped into the elevator with the two. "Y/nnnn~ wake up!" I blinked my eyes a few times, occurring back to the reality I'm in. "Sorry, sorry. I don't know I think I didn't get enough sleep or something." I admit, looking down at myself and fixing my outfit. "Not enough sleep? Do I need to start watching you sleep again?" Moon asked. "You do that?"

".... I have a good excuse."

"Moony! Enough with the sleepy talk! We're out now, and it's time to explore the pizzaplex! More specifically, the arcade!" Sun announces. I was more nervous than before, it was daytime and I'd be out seeing coworkers and people.

Eventually, I ended up following Sun and moon around the arcade once we arrived. Staying in line, I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched. Shaking it off, I decided to just focus on what's happening in front of me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, besides this is a nice thing the two are doing.

They wanted to spend time with me.

"Y/n! Do you want this dino plushie? I believe I'm the best at this!" I look at the claw machine. "Oh! Yes yes yes! They're so cutee! Can I get that yellow one?" Sun spotted it, and was already head over heels on winning this game. However, it wasn't that easy as it seems.

Sun huffed, trying once then twice, three times and more! He was determined, but he was partially frustrated with not being able to get it. "Brother, patience.. come here, look." Moon stood next to sun, peering over his shoulder to get his sight. "See, you gotta aim." "But I am aiming!" "But you gotta aim right. See the claw? You know how it opens.. now. Look at the sides and the inside."

I watched as moon explained to sun how to get the Dino plushie. I was already confused but watched since I really wanted to know if sun would get it or not. That was until I heard someone call my name. I flinched, looking around. It was like my vision was going blurry, the noise making my ears feel.. odd.