Chapter 24

First of all, I'm SO sorry.

I've been lacking motivation and this specific chapter has been rotting away. So so so SORRY.

I love y'all, thank you sm for the support.
——

"What are you doing here?" I asked Vanny. "I wanted to.. apologize again. I'm sorry for my actions. I truly wasn't in control. Afton.. he.. is a terrible individual. He influenced me and many others." Vanny spoke as she made a random visit to me at the daycare.

"Sun and moon are gonna hate it once they find out you're here."

"Aware, but I just.." Vanny held up two small plushies. "Huh? These are.. how do you." I held the plushies in my hand. They were plushies of me and Gregory. "I'm very skilled at my hands and I know a gift won't make you forgive me- but maybe you can see how I feel about all of this too, I'm still grasping on the fact that I'm real and not a puppet to be used." She spoke.

"Vanny.. I need you to be your own person. I cant actively help you to find forgiveness. You need to understand that I am still dealing with problems and-"

"I want to help you take down afton!" She spoke with a fire in her eyes. "No offense, I greatly appreciate your bravery but.. what if in the process Willy Billy takes your life again?" Vanessa was silent before speaking, "Y/n. I'm under your control now. You are my- well- the person who can determine my actions. You're able to control me now."

"How the hell is that even possible?"

"You freed me from Williams grip. You broke me out of his grasp. And now I'm in yours. None of this makes sense but I do know this." She put a hand on my shoulder. "You don't control me. In your view, you want me to be someone. A person. And be someone who can feel empathy and I can finally think for myself rather than someone controlling me how to feel! You're a miracle, y/n."

"Vanny.. this is a lot to take in." I say softly. "I know! I know. But please remember when I say.. thank you. I think you'll be the one to help us-"

"What is SHE doing here with you?" I heard a family voice. Vanessa turned around as I tilted my head to see.. eclipse? "Eclipse?! You! You are.." I ran over to him and looked him up and down. "You're real. How can this be?!" I asked. Eclipse smirked and patted my shoulder. "Some things cannot be explained." He the turned his attention back to Vanny.

"Have you spoken to Vanessa?" He asked as he folded his arms. "Yes but.. we had a fight." Vanny spoke as she looked at the ground, her nervousness gaze avoiding eclipses eye contact. "A fight? Oh god, was it bad?" I asked, worried. "Errrmmm.. pretty bad." Vanny nodded.

"I suggest you take your leave, Vanny." Eclipse spoke as he watched Vanny leave with a heavy look at her more than once. "Eclipse.." I softly spoke. "Listen.. not everyone can be forgiven or be a good person. There is no good or bad people. There is just people. And if you want to stereotype them as good or bad, then everyone is just as evil as that predicament." Eclipse says as he slowly shifted to face towards me.

(DAMNNNN I WROTE THAT??? I'm good af with acting like eclipse.)

"Sunshinnneeee~ moon and I are ready for our afternoon cuddles- ehh?! What the?!" Sun stopped as he looked eclipse up and down. "Uhm... did I miss a chapter?" Sun asked as he looked at eclipse with a confused expression. "I'm just figuring this out too hahah.." I spoke as I looked at eclipse who was trying to seem friendly to sun.

" I spoke as I looked at eclipse who was trying to seem friendly to sun

(I used references. Obv. Anyways, funny the height differences and how much I don't care about the accuracy, this is a sketch!)

"Helllooooo there.. Sunny."

"Eclipse." Sun spoke as he looked him up and down. "So, am I allowed to ask how you have a physical-" before he could've finished his sentence, eclipse quietly shushed him as he then patted my shoulder. "You guys are curious, but sometimes the real things can't be disclosed. It's better to use your imagination." He winked.

"So then.. why did you decide to have your own body now?" I asked. "I thought you didn't want one?" I asked confused.  "Precisely. However, I find it.. interesting to own one." He shrugged. "Uhuh. That isn't a good reason." Sun spoke. "Well, lunars body is in the making too. You'll be surprised with how tall he is." Eclipse then went inside the daycare and looked around.

"Listen, there's enough people here residing in the daycare!" Sun says as he followed, taking my hand into his and following eclipse around. "Besides, my brother will surely now stand for having more-"

"What's wrong with neighbors?" Eclipse crawled on the play structures as he peeked inside.  "It's not that! It's jus, me and moon view this as our home. Me, y/n, and moon do." Sun says as his eyes never leave eclipse. "Well, every home needs a neighbor." Eclipse says as he then dived into the ballpit.

"He's not leaving, is it?"

"No."

"NOPE!"

——————-

"I need a new puppet. That damn Vanny..! How did that damn human get their hands onto her?!! She was just mine! My rabbit, my play thing!" I spat as I then looked into the cameras, trying to hack into them. "We'll take it this way boss! That means we can just replace Vanny for someone better." Glitchtrap spoke as he moved from one screen to another.

"..hmm.. it's not a bad idea. I won't have to deal with an annoying being like Vanny anymore. Perhaps I should use someone closer to that human."

"Or better yet, someone they would least expect!"

"Or even better yet.. someone that'll mess with their heads more than once."

"But what if he ruins our plans yet again? You know how hard it was to permanently remove y/ns memories. Eclipse won't stop protecting them."

"Oh no no.. Glitchtrap, I have a better idea."

———

Hmmmm..hmhmhm...hmmmmm..