~ Mr. Charming! my foot ~

1.

"You all seem to have plenty of time on your hands, if so I need the report of our recent ventures and their impact, by tomorrow on my table," she stated calmly, sarcasm dripping from every word. The employees nodded before scrambling, a shiver running down their spines. Her presence alone commanded compliance; she didn't need to raise her voice. They had made the grave mistake of gossiping about their love lives in front of a boss who had grown sick of the very word 'love' for the past two months and eleven days.

Not that being single was bad; in fact, she preferred it. No heartbreak, no pain, no commitment. But her parents were relentless, pressuring her to find someone. Love, in her eyes, was the biggest scam. Nothing was permanent. Yet, despite her aversion, her mother set her up on a blind date every week, emotionally blackmailing her into going.

Pissed about another forced date, she donned her pitch-black sunglasses, matching body-fit dress, and high heels. Her outfit screamed 'stay away,' perfectly reflecting her mood. With a final glance in the mirror, she smirked and left her dressing room, her first home, where she often pulled all-nighters.

As she walked past employees who bowed more in fear than respect, a group of three girls chattering about their love lives unknowingly sealed their fate. They were punished with a nearly impossible task due by the end of the day. Her assistant, Jave, received a curt notification of her absence as she left for her date.

A black SUV pulled up, and her chauffeur came out and opened the door for her, sighing she entered the back seat only to find her best friend inside who is long lost in her wonderland. She just shakes her head and adjusts herself with seat belt.

"Uncle Lee, how many times have I told you not to do that?" she said indifferently.

He chuckled, "Young madam, it’s my job. Who else would do it?"

She rolled her eyes. "Remember, you're Uncle Lee, not my chauffeur." The old man’s laughter was heartwarming, a rare comfort in her hectic life.

The conversation stirred up the girl who was now wiping off her drool, wondering if anyone saw her.

" Aiyoo! Looks like we disturbed sheena madam. " The old man said noticing the girl movements from the rear view.

" What are you saying Uncle, I've been sleeping like a dead log for quite hours and I am pretty grateful to you for that."
The said girl muttered regaining her composure, she saw her dear friend already indulged in her ipad. wasn't she talking to Uncle just a second ago? But eyed her quickly when the girl completed her words.

" This is the third time already, Why don't you head to your tawdry villa after your shoots? Don't tell me my car seats are more comfortable than your fluffy bed that makes you stay here all night, apart from it you drag Uncle into it, call your driver from next time if you plan on doing this thing again." Yn said shaking her head time to time in her signature ' I don't care' tone keeping her irises focused on the emails.

" Fine! But you know what I'm never going to do any drama again, I'm doing quite well as a model. Life of an actress is too tiring." Sheena cried making yn sigh.

" You shouldn't say such things, this drama has bought you enough benifits, you're always in the headlines. What's better?" Yn stated calmly to push some sense into the other.

" Anyway, why are you leaving this early? Don't tell me ..... You got another blind date?" Sheena completed almost yelling making the other two flinch at sudden increase in her Octave.

" You're guess is right. Let me drop you first then I'll head for it." Yn said closing her ipad and finally showing some interest in the conversation.

"NO! You're not going for the date and that's final, if aunty calls you again and intends on chiding hand over the case to me I'll bear the consequences." Sheena said playing her role of protective bestie to perfection, her sincere words warmed the heart of CEO but she is too good at concealing them.