~Together~

16.

Contemplating the man, getting ready for work, seems too domesticated. But after being through tumultuous tests in life, I am more than happy to embrace this domesticated life. He noticed my gaze on him, so he smiled brightly at me igniting a sense of warmth in my veins.

Waking up I was greeted with his relaxed face, snoring lightly. Later he prepared breakfast while I helped by cutting the vegetables with sporadic banter occuring in meantime. All over it was way too nice to spend the morning with him.

I didn't lie to him when I said I will be sticking to him for a week once the fashion week ends, he was surprised when I proposed that I will be accompanying him to Serene, however he was joyous nonetheless to have me by his side. Although he sternly warned me to not distract him while he works.

When we arrived at the place it was two hours past the opening time, the place was packed up with people. I entwined our hands together while walking in, we got knowing gaze from the staff. However they were happy for their owner, Taehyung was close to his every staff member because of his humble and peaceful nature.

When we neared his private cabin, we met with Hoseok hyung, and he gazed our locked hands before congratulating us with a way too big smile in his face. Taehyung grinned, thanking him appreciating his efforts that helped us in finally being together. I stayed silent that was very unlikely of me, but I wanted to hide the redness coating my cheeks at any cost. As if that me and Taehyung are in an official relationship was finally sinking in my cognition.

He directly started working guiding me to sit on the sofa, I reluctantly agreed. Although one thing caught my eye, so I immediately made my way to him and turned him to face me and I took the apron in my hand guiding it to his neck and I closed the distance so I can easily tie the knot but his erratic heartbeat made me conscious of our closeness, with my side eye I noticed his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. And I can't help but chuckle at his dole condition.

" I clearly remember, warning you about not distracting me. Ain't I sweetheart?" His deep husky voice resonated near my hearing vicinity, it almost ripped a moan out of my lungs. And before it can plague my senses any further I retarded back, looking at him innocently.

"When did I ever distract you? I was just helping you to tie your apron." I obviously feigned naive behaviour, he groaned before pulling me to his chest although I didn't falter I matched his stare doing crazy things to my insides.

"You're being bad." His lips brushed near my earlobe, my knees writhed, he held my waist tightly to assure that I don't fall down. However I didn't feel like stepping back, rather challenge him to see how far I can push him.

🔥

"I have always been bad." That was all needed to Break him, he started leaving soft trails of wet kisses on my exposed area of neck. I craned my neck sideways exposing more area for him to paint his love.

He languidly and sensually nibbled on my jaw, placing artistic scattering over the exposed skin, a cry of pleasure left my lips, his gesture being so raw and open making me feel his bare love for me. His eyes met mine, with a whirlwind of emotions burning in our eyes.

"Do you want to continue?" He probes, his voice hoarse with desire.

"What if someone barge in?" I question tentatively, indirectly giving my consent for whatever we are going to venture.