~ Scumbag & Stranger ~

6.

" Mr. Jk, Glad to see you early. "Jave said confidently, her eyes accentuating an aura that deems intimidating, indeed a girl under the personal training of Yn. The said male removed his mask and passed a small smile before nodding and taking the unoccupied seat. Jave looked a bit startled seeing the man, only few has seen his face, despite being such a famous photographer even at international level, he has kept his face and personal life sealed from the eyes of public, successfully indeed.
" Well your offer was pretty attractive to deny and I have some personal reasons to agree for the shoot of fashion week. " Jk said sternly confusing jave, yet she didn't question thinking the boy to be kidding.

"As you say, Mr. Jk I will email the details of the contract to your assistant later on, but one thing I would like to confirm before the signing of contract. Are you having any ongoing project contact with any other company? If yes, I request you to wrap up or drop it before the fashion week as it's a rule set up by our CEO itself, that a person signing with our company must be exclusively working for us only, she beliefs it enhance the dedication and loyalty to work." Jave reasons her point, Jk contemplated her words, and he noted the tint of possessiveness in the CEO's persona. Don't worry Hyung! I won't let anyone be our sister in law. I'll look out for you. The bunny thought in his mind and he chuckled remembering a little pact between him and his little bunny, Ninin, to verify that the girl meets the standards required or not. After all, they can't push their lovely brother to a girl who's not fit. So here he is leaving all his projects, sitting in the meeting hall discussing the contract with the lady's secretary.

" Don't worry, I have already taken this into my consideration. " Jk stated, while Jave smiled at the response.

" That's good to hear, Your assistant told me that you have some terms and conditions?" Brunette girl said taking a final look at the contract papers. Jungkook hummed to her words, the girl looked up to see the muscle man looking at the room with his doe eyes, he's so young yet he has so much success in his hands. A prodigy to say.

" Boss, is going to come around soon, till then have a look at contract, when she comes you can directly have a discussion with her, it'll save me from the trouble." Jave said and excused herself to bring some coffee for the guest, until the boss arrives. Leaving Jk alone in the big fat room with chairs, to study the papers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the meantime Yn strides in followed by Sheena with her puppy eyes bent to save an employee from getting fired, it's her agent that is getting fired. As Yn is firm that her agent was irresponsible and careless, that led to yesterday's incident . If not for the old director's call, Yn wouldn't have looked for sheena at all. Ofcourse as an agent it is her duty to look after her star assigned, since she can't get such a simple fact, she doesn't deserve to be a part of Classic. Period!!

" Enough! You can't change my decision. I was initially planning to call you to meet up with your agent anyway, since you're here already, it makes it easier for me, go and wait for him in the conference room, once he comes present yourself nicely, I asked Hou to arrange me a perfect agent, he's one of his friend, I did all of this especially for you, so don't embarrass me." Yn said sternly but En just pouted more, she didn't really had any personal attachment to her agent, but she was a nice person overall. And the thought of having a male as her agent pissed her more, but earning a hard glare from Yn was a great cue for her to rush up to the elevator.

When the desired floor came, Sheena strode to the conference room, Since Yn has some special guest to attend, a renowned photographer to be precise. But to Sheena his another title of masked photographer suits him better, as he's an eccentric person who never takes his mask off in front of anyone, only few that has seen his face that includes the CEO'S of the companies he signs contracts with and...no more it's only them, he even go as far as to threaten the CEO's to sue their company if his face exposed by them or their crew, cruel indeed! he even do his shoots with masks on. Amusing yet odd. Ena thinks of it as a trick to get popularity, however the man says with his heavenly voice, yes his tranquil voice that has a seperate fanbase, that he does this so he can enjoy the freedom of his life without any restraint.