~Scared~

14.

The week ended quickly then what I had expected. Everything is ready, the venue , my quite of an incessantly emotional speech, but the feeling that I am going to mess it up is unnerving. From the sideways I saw Hoseok hyung approaching with a big grin on his face, as he is the one who majorly arranged for my long awaited confession.

" Can't wait for your girl to appear?" The grin turning to smirk while I rolled my eyes. Well his words do have some truth in it. But I am not the only one who has their eyes set on the stage, waiting for the star of the day to appear. Many big faces has graced the event, dressed up in branded tuxedo, while girls wearing dresses. Everyone has put their effort in dressing up for today, so have I, even though I wanted to keep it simple dad kind of forced this upon me as it was the first official event I was attending with him also he asserted the fact that I am also Yn's boyfriend and she being the limelight today I can't dress up in a shabby manner. Yn would strongly disagree to whatever he said though she likes me most when I am wearing simple t-shirt and loose pants, she says it makes me look 'hot and cute' at same time, I chuckle at the memory.

This grand opening of fashion week is in itself is a proof that how hard Yn was working the whole week. Explains the fact that I didn't see her at all after she dropped me at Serene that day, but that doesn't change the matter-of-fact that we've been texting each other quite frequently and doing video call at absurd hours of night or morning, the first day she called me at four in the morning she didn't expect me to pick up the call but when I did, we got so immersed in our talks that we didn't even realised when the clock hit seven. After that day we did it almost everyday but it soon hit me that this was the only time she has for rest but she's willing to spend it with me, even though I was extremely touched I sternly asked her to get some good sleep, she was aversive at first but soon agreed. So from last two days we have not talked at all and I guess she's too busy to even reply to my texts, albeit it's totally rational.

I was pulled out of my daze when the soft music began to play in the background, dad already seated beside me indicating she's about to enter soon, the mere thought had me freaking internally. I relaxed when Hoseok hyung placed a hand on my hand squeezing it to reassure me that everything is going to be good. I smiled back in return feeling myself loosen up a bit, today is a big day and I won't let my nervousness ruin it.

The obnoxious camera's flashing started as soon as silhouettes of two figure came into view. My eyes fixated on my girl, as I don't care about the person she is walking the ramp with, she is wearing black as expected, she held her chin up her back straight, she is radiating the power that demands respect. My heart swells in pride she looks freaking amazing, freaking hot. Her eyes were wandering around and then it stopped at mine and her stoic face finally breaking into a small smile camera started to flash near my face, but I could care less, I held her gaze returning the biggest grin I could muster telling her how proud I am of her. Things have really changed well progressed, to be more accurate, between us, the credit goes to the texts and calls shared between us. And if possible my smile grew, I can feel myself glowing from the happiness.

The small smile on her face vanishes soon when she again looks in front, as a microphone was passed to the male standing next to her, my eyes finally landing on him and soon I recognised him, the CEO of fashion walks, Park Hou Yang, I have met him in person before, but never really exchanged words. How funny, I didn't even knew the person Yn had collaborated with is him, but what can I do, I deliberately avoided talking about her work so that she can have peace of mind when she is with me and not stress over work.

"Everyone present, I, Ms.Cha Yn, my whole team, models and infact every person behind this stage putting efforts to have this week as a success is grateful for your presence here, this fashion week, through the annual collection of my brand, this year,  we are presenting vibrant ethnicity of our culture embedded with our modernised way of clothing. Constructive remarks are open after the event. Thank you "
Mr. Park ended his short speech with a gentle smile, the claps erupted in unison, everyone seems excited, he gives a smile nod to Yn, she returns the nod with a small smile as they turn back elegantly and walk back to the behind of the stage.