~ Insane Obsession ~

25.

Taehyung and Yn settled at the breakfast table, the aroma of their meal filling the air. They chatted about the day's plans, enjoying the peaceful start to their day.

"You know," Yn said with a playful smile, "if you keep letting me cook, you might just get spoiled."

Taehyung chuckled, leaning back in his chair. "Spoiled? More like blessed. You're an amazing cook, babe."

Yn laughed, a light blush coloring her cheeks. "Well, thank you. But I still think your culinary skills are way better."

As they finished their meal, Taehyung began collecting the dishes. "I'll wash these up while you get ready."

Yn nodded, getting up and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Such a husband material."

Taehyung smiled as he watched her head upstairs. He loved these small moments of domesticity, the quiet, shared routines that brought them closer. As he washed the dishes, his thoughts wandered to how fortunate he was to have Yn in his life.

After a few minutes, Yn descended the stairs, and Taehyung looked up, feeling his breath catch in his throat. She was wearing a summer dress, light and airy, with delicate floral patterns. It was strikingly similar to the dress she had worn when they met his parents for the first time, a day etched into his memory.

Taehyung couldn't help but stare, admiration and love clear in his eyes. He adored her in these simple, elegant outfits. They highlighted her natural beauty and reminded him of the warmth and joy she brought into his life.

"You look stunning," Taehyung said, his voice soft with genuine appreciation. "That dress... it suits you perfectly."

Yn's cheeks flushed a deeper shade of pink, and she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Thank you, Tae. I wasn't sure what to wear, but this felt right." She doesn't know that from where this feminine energy is coming from, but Taehyung always has the power to bring such a side, that even she didn't know that they exist.

He walked over to her, taking her hand gently. "You always look beautiful, Yn. But there's something about you in these dresses... it just takes my breath away."

Before Yn could respond, the doorbell rang. It was Sheena, arriving to pick her up for the big confession and engagement if everything goes the right way. Taehyung opened the door, greeting Sheena with a warm smile.

"Good morning, Sheena," Taehyung said, stepping aside to let her in.

"Morning, Taehyung!" Sheena replied cheerfully, her eyes sparkling with mischief, not expecting to see him at Yn's place. She gave Yn a quick hug before her gaze landed on a small mark on Yn's neck. She grinned, nudging Yn playfully and whispered in yn ears but it was loud enough for Taehyung to hear. "Well, well, looks like you two had quite the night."

Yn's hand instinctively flew to her neck, her blush deepening. "Sheena!"

Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head, however he was proud of his work.

Sheena laughed, her teasing tone light-hearted. "Hey, I'm just happy to see you two... together and happy. It's cute."

Yn shook her head, trying to suppress her embarrassment. "Alright, alright. Let's get going before you embarrass me more."