~Wildfire~

3.

" Can I meet up with the owner, it's something important. " The girl in white shirt with creamy baggy pants and her cream coloured overcoat folded in her arms urged to the waiter, who has already denied politely, because he don't have the authority to do so, as no matter how sweet their boss is, he can't make him agree to an absurd request. Now can he? Since he can't he escaped from the situation, making the girl sigh. She didn't knew, it was going to be that difficult, just arranging a meet up with him let alone her plan. She was about to leave but words of Jave kept ringing in her mind. She turned her heels and headed to the person who can help her out.

" A cold black coffee, please." Yn ordered, her eyes searching for a certain barista, but he was no where in sight, she cussed under her breath.
But then the silver lining of hope was seen, well heard literally. When a familiar voice landed in her ears, she turned her head sideways only to see two man walking out from a room and closing the door accordingly, that seemed like a back kitchen attached to the cakes and pastries section, the one that occupies the largest spatial area. Forgetting her order, she walked up to the barista, who gasped in horror recognizing the girl, is she here to create a scene, the first thing that come to his mind. He nudged hoseok, and from his eyes he said ' it's her.' Now hoseok gave her the same look that Min gave her earlier. Yn being pretty observant realised what they might be thinking. But before she could speak a single word a group of high school girls and boys entered the place, grabbing everyone's attention as they were creating unpleasant sounds unanimously. Some waiters reached out to them but the deed was done of disturbing the little nap that Taehyung wished for. He decided to go out for a walk to clear his mind. But the moment he walked outside, he bumped with Min's back.
He rubbed his nose that got hurt in the process.
He was confused about the reason boys were guarding the gate, standing here rather than going for their work when so many customers are lined up. He tilted his head and he froze, when he made an eye contact with a very familiar girl, she looked less intimidating than yesterday in her light office suit, she was keen on keeping the eye contact, her face a little flushed, is she feeling hot. Taehyung felt something churned up in his stomach, maybe because he's hungry, he thought.

" I want to have a discussion with you. Can I?"
Yn stated but her eyes pleaded Taehyung to agree, she looked like a harmless puppy, Taehyung felt his heart beat rising, she didn't look a single ℅ of what she was yesterday. Taehyung asked hoseok and Min to leave them alone, as he knew an apology from him is a must, to let go of the guilt he has been feeling.

" I'm sorry." Taehyung said as soon as the guys left them in isolation, Yn looked at him with wide eyes, this is not what she expected.

" My sister told me that you didn't push her, like the way we thought, I'm really Regretful about this and I can do anything to prove it that I am sincerely sorry for my words, yesterday. "
Yn was squealing from inside that she didn't had to face the trouble of apologising, though she kept a Stoic face, but then Jave words ringed in mind making her heart bloom.

"If he's really good, he'll apologize too." a perfect choice indeed.

After a thorough thinking of what she should reply, she thought of perfect words That'll help her to continue the plan.

"Then, DATE ME!" Yn ordered, she had a proud smirk on her face. Taehyung felt his heart beat pacing again that just turned back to normal. He thought that he heard wrong so he asked again and she replied back more confidently. To say he didn't expected her to be so proactive.

" I can't date you." He said looking sideways to avoid her eyes, Yn furrowed her eyes.

" Why? Didn't you say you will compensate and do anything to prove your sincerity? " Yn said patiently furious. Taehyung groaned exasperatedly, at the fact that he is even having this conversation.