~Little fox ~

8.

(Recommended song : Perfect - Ed sheeran)

~•~

Taehyung body stiffened due to the intimacy he was sharing with a lady having a smile on her face that was sickeningly sweet yet fake . Her arm sneaking around his waist. Taehyung didn't even had the time to process her approaching, before she caged him in her arms and gave a deadly expression to the girls duo, who just wished for a picture with the man, as in to become the gossip in the company, to interact with CEO's boyfriend. However, her expression changed in a flash when she faced him, she smiled, but that seemed no good. Rather a feeling of dread settled in raven's stomach.

" Did I made you wait for long?" Yn forced out her words, calming the rage that enacted in her seeing the scene earlier. Taehyung gulped his nervous feeling and shook his head. He felt the girl radiating a deadly aura, and it intimidated him successfully.

" Are you guys too free? I think the lunch break was over 10 minutes earlier. Or is it me who is being overly lenient so that you feel you're entitled enough to harass my man?" Emphasizing the last words yn shot them a murderous gaze, however her voice was still calm. One of the girl opened her mouth to maybe defend herself but the other was smart enough to pull her back, and signaling her to stay quiet. It was a cue for them to apologise and rush back in the building.

Whilst Taehyung was standing like a statute begging his heart to slow down, that was going hysterical hearing a possessive choice of words from the girl. He didn't knew until now that he had a thing for someone being possessive for him. Just a bit, though. Yn turned her attention to the man, who was in a great predicament.

" What were you doing Taehyung? Flirting with them?" Yn stated coldly, her dark brown eyes darkening to a shade of black showing her displeasure. Taehyung quickly looked at the girl, feeling a sense of emptiness engulfing him at the lack of warm hand that was wrapped around his waist. Unknowingly his lips formed into a pout, something he do whenever things happen that are not to his liking.

"Ofcourse I wasn't. They said they followed me on my social media and wanted a photo with me. That's it." Taehyung said visibly sulking, maybe because a little part of him was expecting a compliment from the girl. And now that he didn't get one, he felt stupid for putting any extra effort in his dressing. But all of this was not even a concern for the girl, because she felt her anger fading seeing the pout on his lips, that deemed undeniably adorable. And she hated how easily he brushed it off with just a pout. Her eyes refused to submit, however her dark eyes turned to a weak glare.

"Get in. We're already getting late." Raven head opening the gate for the girl. But Yn crossing her arms around her bosom continue to stare the male, who raised a brow, confused. And it increased more, when Yn reached to her rubber band that was packing her hairs in a ponytail earlier, now the natural curls falling freely over her shoulder. With a stiff expression on her face, she reached for the charming' hand, sliding the band to his wrist, making the male frown.

" What're you doing?" The male asked looking back and forth at the black rubber with a translucent stone in his hand and the girl who made him wear it. The girl smiled mischievously her stiff expression falling.

" Whenever you go out in public, take it with you. So that if someone approaches you with ill intentions, just by seeing this they'll get to know that you're taken, and you belong to someone." and that someone is me'. Her words sounded like an order with a glint of possessiveness. However her subconscious wished to say the last words loud but she knew it's not the time to say those. She looked at Taehyung who was staring at her with widen eyes, his lips slightly parted in surprise. It seemed he was still processing my words.