~ Delivery girl ~

10.

Twirling the car keys in his hand, humming to his favourite song raven head entered at Serene exceptionally happy, everyone looked at him with amusement and confusion, but seok watched him with suspicious eyes. Once Taehyung entered his comfort place, from humming he shifted to whistle out the lyrics, his eyes landed on the flowers kept in a vase, teasing the flowers assuming it to be the person who bought them, he laughed at his own actions. His silly acts were cut short when he felt his phone vibrating against his skin. Taking the phone out from his pocket a big smile formed on his lips, when he saw 'Party A' calling, how foolish of him to save her number with this name. He counted till three before picking up the call.

" Hello." Came her honey voice, now only I realised how badly I wanted to hear this voice

" Hey" I replied back shyly, I felt a little boy talking to her girlfriend for the very first time after confirming that he is strongly positive in giving this relationship, a chance.

"I called to ask that did you get the flowers?"
She questions, I frowned I didn't see any flowers when I got here.

"What flowers? I didn't get any." I said, and I swear I could hear her chuckling.

" Are you sure? It's showing that they are delivered to the place where it should be." I rolled my eyes, is she teasing me? I again affirmed that I didn't get any, causing her to sigh.

"Then, I think you should turn around Mr.Kim."
She said sadly, I immediately turned around to see someone standing by the gate of the kitchen holding too much of a big bouquet of roses covering the other's face, but his heart already knew who the person is. His heart fluttered arbitrarily and he didn't dared to wipe the smile on his face.

"I think the delivery girl is already here." I said still holding the phone near my ear. She hummed to my remark, and I can feel she was smiling just like me.

" Then how much rating do you think she deserves?" She questions shaking the bouquet in her hand, yet not showing her face.

" Five on Five. I can say that she's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, so I shouldn't be petty with her." My words earned me a gasp from my party A.

"You're praising another girl's beauty to your likely to be girlfriend, don't you think you've gone too far, Taehyung?" She questions feigning sulky behaviour. I bet she's enjoying every bit of it.

"Is it wrong to call my 'likely to be'  girlfriend beautiful?" I questioned to her question innocently, I heard her little giggle not from the screen but by the fact that we are sharing the same land, and my feet were keen on closing up the distance, like everytime they do. Finally she removed the bouquet that was hiding the gorgeous smile she was wearing on her face. He chuckled at her attempt to do an agioo face which she failed miserably, she is cute naturally well it's really unnatural to say so, as he didn't forget how she puts on a long and void face whenever she's at work or upset, but lately he saw her smiling most of the time and he can guarantee she had one of the cutest smile ever.

" Then do you think, you have time to go on a dinner date with your future girlfriend?" I had to bite my tongue to ebb my laughter since she raised both of her brows at one time making her look funny. I made a face that I was thinking hard about her offer.

" Keeping your hard work in mind, I think I have time tonight." Once I replied, she squealed in happiness, she handed the flowers to me shyly. Inhaling the aroma I closed my eyes in bliss. There was a little card saying, be ready at 8. She was already confident that I will say yes, and maybe I liked her boldness.