~ Cuddle & Conversations~

13.

After changing into my silk night suit, I descended the stairs, my eyes fell on Tae, even looking at him reminded me how he closed his eyes, waiting for me to kiss him, that had my heart swelled up with pride. And I would have definitely done the deed, only if I had any insinuation about his feelings for me. I would not want him to regret our first kiss afterwards, if the cause behind his actions was just overwhelming desires. Henceforth, it was nice teasing him. He was currently sitting in a stiff position his eyes were fixated on the tv screen, I do remember telling him to get comfortable.

Taehyung eyes me when I reached near, he gave me his signature smile, warmth spreading across my body, I returned the smile, spreading a cosy quilt, I snuggled inside the blanket and look at my charming man, raising one of my brow.

He got my signal, as he hesitatingly got himself inside the blanket, causing me grin ear to ear.
Even after being under the same quilt we had a safe distance from each other, our shoulders brushed occasionally, but it didn't get any reaction out of him, so I assumed he was getting comfortable, thus I also started enjoying the movie, I never saw this type of genre before, it was based on time loop, where two people get trapped and how they slowly fall in love with each other and eventually gets free from this whole time loop thing. All over it was a pretty good movie, since Taehyung barely paid me any attention too invested in the movie. My eyes threatened to shut, it was a long day, my body demanded to pass out right then and there.

So I did.

Scooting closer to raven head I snuggled my face in his chest, throwing my legs over his, absentmindedly. The last perception my mind made was that I spooned someone in my arms, before falling into a dreamless slumber, feeling secured and safe to doze off without any soporific, not afraid of any night demons because the person by my side will be my shield.

Taehyung kept himself invested in the movie as an excuse to escape from the embarrassment he had faced earlier, thankfully yn didn't press it further. The movie was almost wrapped up when he felt two little arms wrapping around his waist, he finds his body stiffening when the other person snuggles in his chest, completely cuddling him. However his momentary shock vanish replaced by a funny feeling in his stomach. His eyes fixated on the girl whose cheek was pressing against his chest, making his lips curve upwards. A warm feeling spreading across his body. And he wanted nothing more than to wrap his arm around the girl and embrace the warmth.

So he did.

Switching off the television, he finds himself snuggling closer to the body wrapped around him, and resting his face in her soft mop of hair, smelling the sweet scent coming from her shampooed locks, that lulled him to sleep. It was one of the best feeling and he can get used to it.

A big yawn escapes her lips when she tries to stretch her body, feeling exceptionally energetic to start the day. Keyword, tries. Unable to stretch her body she looked at the cause of her dismay, and the culprit was two veiny hands securely wrapped around her in a very protective manner. She felt safe, but soon it clicked to her what was happening. She snapped her head up to see the raven head sleeping so peacefully, his lips parted and soft snores escaping his lips.

Oh goodness, what a perfect view to start your day with.

With a ghost smile on her face, she chided herself to not freak out from the intimacy and enjoy the feeling till it lasts. However, her heartbeat was normal after few minutes of self control but the smile never left her lips, her fingers unconsciously made it's way to raven face, tracing his perfect almond eyes and his long lashes, down to his nose and then finally to his soft pair of lips, her fingers lingered there for more than it should have.