~ Past ~

19.

The blinding sunrays passing through the glass of window, has enough potential to distract me from this studious lecture, slightly opening the window I peek outside to find a vacant ground, although one gentleman was sitting in the shade of a giant tree.

I sighed and diverted my vision to some enigmatic patterns that I scribbled, pressing my lips together I again started to scribble, to distract my thoughts. Distract me from the thoughts of the man, apparently my professor for one of my core subject, who's enjoying the cool Breeze after taking my peace away from me .

From the day he entered the university, he has openly showed his interest in me, well I don't blame his unprofessional nature as he's just an assistant professor but due to some special circumstances he got this chance to teach a core subject. But rather cherishing the opportunity, he's making things complicated.

Well I didn't pay any heed to his actions, initially. But this Greek god man with his charisma had me second guessing my obvious rejection to his advances. He's extremely soft and gentle with me, no one except my dad has treated me in the same manner, and that's the reason I am finding myself in a labyrinth of my feelings.

Our classes suspends today, for second year and that means today is the last day he acts as a professor in our university. And if I don't confess that I like him too, it's gonna be a dead end for us. Apart from that Ena will also not let me live if things were to happen this way.

It's been more than 7 months, to that day when I was contemplating my life choices and mustering up so much courage just to voice out my feelings, and now cooking a heartily breakfast for that grumpy man, I find all of it amusing.

"What's so funny, that my love is giggling on her own?" He whispers in his groggy voice, snuggling his face in the crook of my neck, I turn around in his hold, smiling at his baby face , I couldn't stop myself from launching small pecks all over his face. And finally stealing my favourite morning kiss. From being baby he turned all big man, thrusting his tongue in my cavern, tasting all of me. Feeling breatheless, I tapped his shoulder, and he finally decided to let go.

" Good morning, Seb." I said taking deep breaths, but the haunting broad smile on our faces was a testimony that it was surely an amazing start for the day.

"Get ready while I serve the breakfast."
I suggest, he nods but makes no effort to leave my side.

" If you obey me, like a good boy, then you might get a surprise from me tonight." Finally he looked up at me, to see if I was lying but envisaging the confident look I had, he rushed to our room, his speed to that of a bullet.

With some more kisses and enjoying our breakfast in serene, he left for work. I was on leave today the reason that I told him was a meeting that I needed to attend on mom's request. But the actual reason is that I am going to propose my love, Sebastian, to be my fiance. With him everything seems right, the time we shared together is definitely less but it's enough to confirm that he's my forever.

The clock ticked real quick to 8, he might be home any minute. Nonetheless, I was also all prepared in my white satin dress, with dim lights and red wine and red roses making the atmosphere intoxicating. Although the highlight was the ring kept on the table. Despite my flawless preparation my excitement had my nerves wrecking.