❤ Introduction ❤

Iraivanai Thantha Iraiviye

Aaditya Vishwa, 28 years old, Cardiologist, a moody guy, who never mingled with anyone until he met his angel, Sanjana Aaditya, 23 years old, house wife. These two loving souls were going to be parents very soon with the entry of their triplet babies. They were very happy with their fun loving family. Everything was going perfect until the ugly past of Sanjana blow into the beautiful nest.

Will Aaditya and their family back her to face it or things would take unexpected turns?

Hello, Makkale 👋

This plot was running in my mind for nearly two months. I was just postponing it until I complete atleast one of the other two books. But just couldn't stop myself from publishing it with the hope atleast you guys will give good response to this book unlike other two. There too I am getting response but that wasn't motivating me at any cost. Yet, I am writing with the hope atleast someday you guys will support me and like those books. Thanks for those, who are motivating me with your comments. I am very very grateful to you guys. And thanks for those, who are atleast voting, though it doesn't make any difference between you and readers, who even think the story hasn't the worth of pressing that star button. Yet, thanks for atleast giving me that appreciation.

Kindly, don't let any writers passion to loss it's spark. They are penning down the chapters for hours. In return they expect a vote and comment. It would be perfectly okay, if you ignore that book. But you are reading and passing your time with it, right? If you don't like it, you won't read it. Then what is the problem in voting and commenting? Even if you don't like anything you should voice it out. Unless how can writers understand their mistakes?

So, please, I request you to do some response so that I will be motivated to write further.

Disclaimer:

This story is purely my imagination. Cast used in the books are for better imagination and it has nothing to do with their personal lives. It's purely a fanfiction. If the names, places, scenes mentioned in the book replicates any real incident or any other books, it's purely a coincident. There may be violence and some other triggering scenes. It is just for entertainment purpose, don't take it seriously.

Thank you!

Thanks for giving this book a chance. I will not let you down for choosing it. Until I complete any one of other two ongoing books, update will be little irregular. Then after I will give updates on alternative days.

With Love,
Selsha ❤