❤ 16 ❤

Rights on the Babies

Aaditya had removed the babies dress before Sanjana came to the room and played with them, showing tricks in his hands.

He was in his own world with his little ones that he didn't realise Sanjana, who sat beside him and leaned her head against his shoulder. He smiled at her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Aadi: Sanju, inga paaren, muzhi muzhinu muzhikiranunga enna da namma appa etho korangu vithai kaatitu irukarunu.

He chuckled, looking at the wide awake babies. But Sanjana just smiled, controlling the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

Aadi: nee namelam yosichu vachitiya?

Sanju: hmm. Neenga than ennaiye choose panna sollitinga. Ungaluku aasaiye illaiya name choose panna?

Aadi: aasai iruku than. But nee evalo kashta patruka ivanga un vayithula form anathula irunthu. Unaku than ivanga mela first urimai ellathulayume. But namma next baby ku naan than name choose pannuvan. Because naan unnai first pregnancyla nee kashta patta mathiri oru second kooda kashta padama paathupan.

Sanjana looked at him with tightly pressed lips with smile. Aaditya felt something wrong, since she didn't scold or even fake glare him when he talked about next baby.

Aadi: ennachu, ma? Yen oru mathiri dull ah iruka?

Sanju: onnum illa, Aaditya. Rompa tired ah iruku. Eye irritation ah iruku. Thoongalama?

Aadi: nee thoongu vaa ivangala feed pannitu. Naan pasangala pathukuran avanga thoongura varaikum.

Sanjana hummed and started feeding them one by one. Aaditya patted the babies back after they got their tummy filled. Sanjana looked at Aaditya, who was walking to and fro with one baby laying on his chest. He was holding the baby protectively and the baby was clutching his shirt tightly.

Sanjana's eyes filled with tears and she rushed inside the closet in the name of changing. But she burst into tears, entering into the restroom, turning on the tap.

Sanju mv: why should it happen only to me? Won't there be any permanent sun in my life, which would spread it's warmth and happiness? Ava sonna mathiri naan Aaditya life ah spoil panrana? Enaku avar kooda iruka thaguthi illaiya? Enna irunthalum enakulla irukurathu perasai than. Yaaruko poranthai kuzhanthaingaluku ivara appa aaki vachurukne. Naan oru selfish than! Naa yen ippadi pannunan. I am sorry, Aaditya. Naan than thaguthiku meeri asai patutan. En kuzhanthaingala kootitu inaike poidran. Enna unga sparisam illama konja naal yenguvanga. Naan samalichukuran. Enaku avanga moonu pera vida unga life than mukkiyam. Naanga 4 perum unga anbuku thaguthiyanavanga illa. Move on and find someone deserves you, Aaditya.

She came out in her night gown and saw Aaditya, sitting beside the sleeping babies, scrolling through his mobile.

Sanju: thoongalaya innum?

Aadi: unaku than wait pannitu irunthan. Naan poi dress change pannitu varan. Nee padu.

Sanjana nodded her head and laid beside babies. Aaditya came after changing and laid at another side of the babies. She had her eyes closed to avoid any conversation, as she was already at the verge of break down by seeing him.

Aaditya thought that she had slept and kissed her forehead before sleeping. Sanjana woke up after sometime, sensing his even breathe, making sure that he had slept.

Sanjana sat beside him and caressed his hairs lovingly with tears brimmed in her eyes.

Sanju mv: I know what I am going to do is unforgiveable. But you don't deserve someone disgusting as me, Aaditya. Sorry can never define my act of breaking your heart. But the golden heart of yours belong to someone else. It isn't meant for someone rotten like me. Also, I am not going to that venom. I know how much you love our little ones. If I go back to her, she will surely torture them. I will leave somewhere away from her and keep our kids safe. I promise. Also, I love you.