❤ 36 ❤

DNA Test

Aadi: sari entha hospital sollunga?

Vijay: loose ah da nee? Avanga soldra hospital ah edutha avanga doctor ah correct panni negative report than kudupanga.

Aadi: Avanganala mudinjatha pannatum. Nee tension agatha. Cool.

Akalya: DNA test eh thevai illanu sollitu irukan, nee ava soldra hospital edukuranu soldra.

Aadi: namma family ku thevai illa ma, ana inga irukangale namma family friends avangalukulla kandipa ippo en pasanga mela santhegam vanthurukum. Sanju sonna mathiri namma societyla ippadi patta santhegangaloda vazhrathu kashtam. Naanum en wife um intha mathiri rumors ah kandukama vazhnthuruvom. Ana athu enga pasangala kashta paduthira koodathu entha situationlayum. Athuku than naan DNA test ku othukitan.

He then turned to the guests. Everyone were confused and annoyed as well. They were from elite circle, who hate these kinds of dramas. They looked at Kamala and Vijaya in disgust for their behaviour at the same time like Aaditya said, the doubt on Sanjana and her babies seeded in their heart.

Aadi: first of all sorry, oru function ku vanthutu family dramala matikitinga. Second, kandipa unga ellarukum en pasanga rathathula santhegam vanthurukum. So, I request you all to see the live video of DNA test wherever you are or else you can stay back till evening and can leave after watching it.

They weren't ready to waste time on this family drama. But they understood Aaditya's situation and they were all very close friend of Akalya. So, they agreed to stay back.

Aadi: amma, neenga inga ivangala pathukonga. Sanju, neeyum anniyum veetula irunga. Naan babies ah Vijay anna and en friends kooda kootitu poran. Anga irunthu video call panran, nee screen la connect pannidu.

Sanju: naanum varane.

Aadi: sonna kelu, ma.

He kissed her forehead and went to take babies. Rudra and Beaula came downstairs. Vijay dragged Kamala with him to the car and others followed him.

Kamala's mobile beeped with the message when they started. She saw that was from Mayuri and looked at everyone to check whether they were noticing her. After making sure she checked the message. It had a hospital name in it and she asked to bribe the doctor with money.

Kamala mv: kaasu kudukanuma? Namma ethuku kaasu kudukanum? Athan antha pasangale Aaditya thu illa. Eppadiyum avan appan illanu than varum. Namma ethuku kaasu kudukanum. Iva kitaye kepom.

She was about to text but Aaditya snatched her mobile. She gulped, thinking what if Aaditya saw the message. But he switched it off and kept in the dashboard.

Aadi: test eduthu mudikura varaikum phone ah pathi yosikathinga.

Vijay: entha hospital nu sollunga.

She told the hospital name and kept on fidgeting with her fingers, thinking about Mayuri. After sending the message to Kamala, she made a call to the doctor at that particular hospital. He was a known friend of her father.

But the call wasn't picked up for long time. She felt frustrated and decided to go to the hospital. When she reached the back gate, she was thrown in the air as soon as she touched the gate due to the electricity passed in it.

She was scared as hell and lost her sense slowly. Akalya and Vishwa came there, when they heard her scream.

Akalya: ivala engayavathu adachu vachidalam. Enaku iva mela santhegama iruku. Naan sonnanla, Vishwa, nethu Sanjana va blackmail pannanu. Inaiku kooda Kamala ivala paathu paathu than anga pesitu iruntha. Aadi vanthu ivala deal pannikatum.