❤ Clarification ❤

Previous ah naan update panna characters, just my imagination. You can imagine anyone even for hero heroine character, I won't mind.

About Vishnu Prasad Character, I thought of cast Sathyaraj, Prabhu and Prakash Raj. But neraya booksla ivangalam Nadhiya kooda pair panni pathurukan, that's why I go with Thalaivar. Even I am not satisfied with that choice, so I changed it to Rahman.

Vishnu Prasad

I don't want the characters casting to resemble any others books, that's why I didn't pair Nadhiya with the above mentioned characters

I don't want the characters casting to resemble any others books, that's why I didn't pair Nadhiya with the above mentioned characters. But you are free to imagine who every you want.

Then coming to Vishwa and Pallavi. I imagined Arpit Ranka and Sai Pallavi since the beginning. I like Arpit Ranka behind the scenes. He is such a sweet heart. Villain ah ungalala avara paakave mudiyathu once behind the scenes la avaroda attrocities pathingana. Then I like Sai Pallavi and wished to see her act with Vijay Devarakonda. They may have any difference and didn't act. But they are my imaginary couples. Once again if you don't like these casts, you can imagine anyone according to your wish.

Then you all might have disappointed that I didn't add any CWC characters. But I did add Rakshan as Rakshit and Pugazh as Puviyarasu. Kavin is casted as Kavindran.

I didn't give them any main roles because, I have a plan to merge my three books, Nee en usiru yaarukum naan thara maatan, His Chellama and Iravanai thantha Iraiviye together by writing the next generation story. Already rendu booksla repeated characters iruku. That's why I didn't add them here. Even naan Aaditya babies ku A la start agura name vachathuku reason, gonna cast Ashwin for them.

Once again, you can imagine whoever you want as cast in any characters. Naan update pannum pothe sonnana, unga imagination um en imagination um coincident aguthanu pakalamnu. Yaaraiyum naan cast panravangala than imagine pannanumnu sollala. So, feel free to imagine whoever you want.

Thank you !