❤ 38 ❤

Long Drive

Before Vishwa could continue, Aaditya lost his senses. Everyone panicked and tapped his cheeks. Akalya checked his pulse.

Akalya: rompa stress agitan. Ithuku appuram itha pathi pesa vendam. Konja neram ivan thoongatum ivane elunthupan. Vijay, Aadi ah avan roomla paduka vachudu.

Vijay nodded his head and carried Aaditya upstairs. Sanjana followed behind and opened the door. Rudra frowned getting up.

Rudy: Aadi anna ku ennachu?

Vijay: Rudy, avan konja neram rest edukatum, neeyum Mithran um keela ponga.

Vijay made Aaditya laid down on the bed and left the room with Rudra and Mithran. Sanjana took the babies from the bed and laid them in the cradle in the room. She sat beside Aaditya and caressed his hairs fondly.

She wiped her tears continuously, which were flowing due to seeing his broken state. He got conscious by evening and looked around the room. His face blossomed into smile, seeing the babies, laying beside him. Sanjana was feeding one.

He slowly wrapped his one arm around his duo princess and kissed their temple. That's when Sanjana noticed him and smiled, seeing his smile. She caressed his hairs with one hand, carrying the baby in another.

Aadi: thaniya eppadi, ma, manage panna? Enna elupi...

That's when he remembered about him losing conscious and looked blankly at the babies. He got up and took both of them to his chest. He walked to and fro with them in his arms, as he guessed they might have had the milk just before and lost in the thoughts of whatever information he had heard from Vishwa and Akalya.

Both of them patted Aaditya's cheeks on either side while swaying their hands accidentally. Aaditya smiled at their soft touch and felt light hearted. He kissed the top of their head and cuddled them into him.

Sanjana buttoned her blouse and put the baby in her lap on her shoulder.

Aadi: enkita kudu avana.

Sanju: avanga rendu pera paduka vainga appo.

Aadi: athellam naan moonu peraiyum vachupan kudu, ma.

He balanced both the babies with one hand and took another one as well from Sanjana, caging them with his both arms. He held them carefully without making them uncomfortable or crush and walked to the balcony.

It was a rain in summer. Droplets of rain fell from the roof of the balcony. It gave him immense peace to look at the trees and plants with rain drops. He smiled when he felt her wraping her arms around his torso from back.

Aadi: oru drive poitu varalama?

Sanjana couldn't interpret what was running in his brain. He was abnormally normal after hearing so many truths of his life. She didn't know whether she should confront him about his behaviour or not.

Sanju: neenga thana 3 months ku travel panna vendamnu sonninga.

Aadi: just drive, Sanju. Intha area la full ah greenaries than irukum. Athum desserted road. Mazhai penjurukum pola. Nalla irukum drive ponomna. Relaxing ah.

Sanjana hummed a yes. They both got the babies ready in simple dress and took them to the car. Aaditya placed the babies in Sanjana's lap and started driving the car.

Aadi: manasukulla etho rompa light ah niraiva iruka mathiri iruku, Sanju. Namma neraya thadava intha mathiri drives poirukom but intha time babies kooda porathu santhoshama iruku.

Sanju mv: ivar enna ethume nadakatha mathiri pesuraru? Is he okay? Bayama iruke.

Aadi: nee enna nenaikiranu enaku puriyuthu, ma. But naan atha pathi nenaika virumbala. En appava pakanumnu enakum aasaiya than iruku. Avaruku ennachunu therinjukanum. Nalla irukara illaiyanulam. But athuku munnadi en amma appa en kooda illama ponathuku karanamanavangala naan paakanum.