❤ 21 ❤

Unnamed Emotions

Aaditya rushed to Sanjana's room and found it open luckily. He got inside only to saw her shouting something, clutching her tummy tightly. He was scared for a second that she might have got any stomach pain.

He went to her and kept his hand on her tummy. She jerked back being scared with her eyes closed.

Sanju: please! Please! You can do whatever you want with me. But don't k...kill my babies. You can suck me, bite me, lick me, kiss me like always. But don't harm my little ones. Don't. I bed you. Don't please.

She shed tears and cried hardly, pricking Aaditya's heart. He tried to wiped her tears but she pulled him and kissed him, making his eyes to go wide. It lasted just few seconds but he felt euphoric in feeling her soft petals.

Sanju: I will serve you with my body. Just give me my babies as my payment. I will never stop you from have your way with me even during my delivery pain or pastpartum period pain. I never wished for the baby. But you only forced me for it. I felt a little happiness and light in my dark life. Don't take it away. I beg you.

Saying, she kissed him again but the corner of his lips, as she couldn't find a right spot with her absence of sense and eyes closed. His hormones rushed through his body and urged him to savour her lips. His mind and heart warned him to pull back instead of taking advantage over her situation.

Aadi: Sanju ma, relax. Open your eyes. You are safe ma.

He tapped on her cheeks and she opened her eyes with lot of struggle, yet mumbling. But stopped her rants, seeing the worried Aaditya. He made her drink water immediately.

Aadi: are you okay?

Sanju: hmm.

Aadi: Sleep without thinking anything. You are safe now. I will be here until you asleep.

Sanjana nodded her head and laid back on the bed. As she closed her eyes, she got a glimpse of kissing Aaditya while mumbling and sat in her place with shock. Aaditya looked at her with raised eyebrows.

Sanju embarassed: a...athu... naan... un... ungala...

Aaditya understood her and held her shoulders.

Aadi: I don't have any girl in my life until I saw you. Now sleep without thinking much.

But Sanjana was confused with his reply. What was he meant? Her mind clouded with the thoughts of his reply, which made her forget about the kiss eventually.

Whereas Aaditya was smiling, caressing her cheeks. Though her panicked face and the words she spilled made him angry to the core to rip those, who had put her in this condition. He felt his heart thudding for someone first time in his life.

He had never been into any kind of relationships. He was fed with poisonous words at such small age and made to hate love and marriage. He kept himself away from girls and love realtionships.

But today this girl pulled his heart to her side without his knowledge. He didn't know what kind of feeling it is. He was getting angry, seeing her panicked state. He was getting hurt, seeing her hurt. He felt too bad by getting glimpse of her past just by marks on her body. He was getting goosebumps whenever he saw her baby bump.

He didn't know what these unnamed emotions doing to his soul. All he knew was he had to cherish this God given angel forever. When he was lost in his thoughts his mind alarmed her words.

Aadi mv: what if she was in love with someone and got cheated by that person? What if she loves him yet like those typical girls and doesn't wish to move on? Instead of getting into any heart breaks, it's better to confront her.