❤ 07 ❤

Sanjana in Labour

Sanjana woke up in the middle of night and found her bed side empty.

Sanju: enga ponaru ivaru? Aaditya!

She shouted his name but there was no response. She thought of check in the restroom and entered the closet. She stumbled a little when a wind blow heavily.

Sanju: enna kaathu ippadi adikuthu? Window openla iruka. Itha yaru open panni vachathu.

She moved towards the window to close it but stopped, looking at the figure curled up on the slab of the tomb. For a second, she jerked and her bp went high. Her false pain started.

She bit her lips and held the grill of the window tightly. She focused on the figure and shocked to see Aaditya there. He was laying on the tomb just like the baby in it's womb.

She moved out hurriedly despite her pain and started climbing down the stairs. She slipped down and screamed in pain. But none could hear her voice. Because each room had a sound proof and it was a huge palace, which had muffled her screamings within walls.

She couldn't get up though she tried. Tears were coming out continuously due to fear of something could happen to their babies and pain both.

Aaditya jerked out of sleep, as if someone wake him up vigorously. It took few seconds for him to realise where he was.

Aadi: ingaye thoongitana. Sanju thaniya irupale.

He got down from the tomb and rushed inside the house. The way to tomb was through back door. So, he straight away went to room and found it empty.

Aadi: enga pona iva? Sanju!

He shouted her name and checked inside the closet and restroom. He started panicking and sweat profusely, as unwanted thoughts occupy his mind.

It was proven when he heard her cry, when he came in search of her. His heart pounced inside the ribcage when he spotted her on the floor, writhing in pain. He gulped, as the negative images of long lost memory rushed to his mind.

He started crying, as he went blank and clutched his hairs in frustration. There was nothing in his mind. Neither Sanjana nor babies. Nothing.

All he could undergo was never ending pain and suffering.

Sanjana spotted him at the end of stair case at first floor. She tried calling him but she was too feeble. She showed her hand to him.

Sanju breathed heavily: A...Aadi...

Though she called it came out as mere whisper. Aaditya walked to and fro angrily, punching the wall, hurting himself. His eyes were raging with anger, though filled with tears.

Sanjana felt helpless and cried, thinking about Aaditya and her babies fate. She held the railing near the first step and got up slowly. She was literally shivering and there was a possibility that she would fall down if she took any step further.

But she did. She didn't wish to lose hope without fight for the sake of her babies. She thought of go to anyother's room. But poor girl didn't know anyone's room. She thought of knock randomly but there were many rooms and all just made her confuse.

She cried more now, hugging her tummy with one hand and leaning against the railing, holding it tightly with another hand.

Now the only option left was Aaditya.

But climbing the stairs and bringing him back to sense, seem impossible. Especially when she felt her nether region filled with sticky fluid.

Her water broke.