❤ 18 ❤

During the Travel

Awkward silence prevailed in the car. Aaditya was driving the car with lot of emotions over powering his senses. Sanjana didn't know that she had triggered him in wrong way by making him remember his mother.

He was completely out of mind that he aimlessly accelerated the car rashly. Sanjana was scared to the core to even ask him to drive slowly. That's when her eyes caught group of goons stopping all the vehicles and searching Sanjana.

Even without her sense due to the fear of getting caught by those bastards, she held Aaditya's left elbow tightly and shook him, bringing him out of his trance.

Sanju: Aaditya! Aaditya!!

Aadi stopped the car and looked at her frightened face.

Aadi: what happened?

She pointed the goons at distance shiveringly and looked at him. Her breathing went abnormal that she couldn't speak anything. Aaditya somewhat understood by looking at the appearance of the goons and her frightened state.

Aadi: calm down, ma. Relax agunga first. Thanni kudinga.

He made her drink water though she denied. She looked at him with teary eyes, which pierced his heart. He was feeling connected with her since she called him like his mother used to. He couldn't see her in such state.

He wiped her tears and sweat on her face, tugging her messy hairs behind her ears.

Aadi: don't get tense. That isn't good for babies. Inhale and exhale deeply once by closing your eyes.

She did he said and felt somewhat relieved being in darkness. She wished to even live in that darkness instead of going around this world where beasts in the form of humans hunt innocent people lives.

Aadi: good. Ippo back seat poi paduthukonga. Naan safe ah ungala kootitu poran. Believe me.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. He blinked his eyes in assurance. He looked so calm compared to his previous messy state. She removed the seatbelt and climbed to the backseat and laid down, clutching her tummy.

He made sure that she was laying safely and resumed the driving. Though he didn't look at the goons, he looked at them through the corner of his eyes. When a goon came to stop the car another one pulled him back, saying him something.

Aadi mv: cha! Thapichutanungale. Sari enga poga poranunga. Oru naal illa Oru naal Sanjanava thedi varuvangala appo vachukuran intha paradesingala. Ippothaiku ivangala safe ah kootitu poganum.

Aadi's heart: appo, Sanjanava unkoodave vachuka poriya?

His heart blinked cutely at his mind voice, bringing a smile on his lips. But he shook his thoughts soon.

Aadi mv: naan yen ippadi teenage paiyan ponna pathathum excite agura mathiri aguran? Aiyo antha ponnu enna nambi varuthu. Ippadilam yosika koodathu. Thappu thappu. Just antha ponna paaka ammava paakura mathiri irukunu than help panran. Mathapadi nothing else.

He looked at Sanjana through rear view mirror, who had fallen asleep due to tiredness. He slow down the car and opened the window after turning off the AC for fresh air.

Whereas back at the goons area,

Goon: Suresh anna, en ennai izhuthinga? Antha car ah check pannave illa. Athula Sanjana ma iruntha enna panrathu? Ravi anna kondruvaru.

Suresh: dei, antha number plate pathiya illaiya? Athu Jameen veetu car. Atha matum niruthi check pannirunthom, Ravi anney nammala oorugai potruparu.

They continued checking other vehicles, which moved out of city for Sanjana without knowing the fact that she was in the most safe arms now.