❤ 39 ❤

Babies Secret

( Contains mature content )

Aaditya sat on the passenger seat, taking Sanjana in his lap, making her lean against the cold window. She gasped, feeling his cold fingers on her waist and chillness spread over her back due to the frosty window.

Sanju: B...Bathil sollunga...

Aadi bv: sollanuma...

He leaned towards her neck and nuzzled on  there, making her go weak. She clutched his shoulder, closing her eyes. His lips parted and sucked her collarbone, making her moan.

Aadi: shh... en pasangala elupi vituratha di.

She glared at him but soon gasped when he pulled down her saree and smooching over her exposed chest. She bit her lips and her hands moved to the back of his neck, clutching his short hairs.

He softly caressed her waist, making sure he wasn't hurting her wound and unbuttoned her blouse, making her shut her eyes tight.

They had been little intimate before but those were in pitch dark. It was very first time, he initiated in day time that too in the public place. Thankfully that was desserted area, which gave her courage to let him in flow.

He held her safely in one hand and caressed her grown assets like a feather. She blushed, closing her face with her palms. He chuckled and held her palms and pinned them to the cold window, where rain drops were clattering outside the window.

She arched her back to avoid seeing him though, her eyes were closed. He bent down, licking his lips and savoured the milk, sucking her life out of her body. She squirmed and controlled her moans with much difficulty.

He slowly moved down and kissed the stitched area on her abdomen softly. She frowned from her high, when she felt tear drops on her tummy. She opened her eyes and looked at him, who had kept his head on her abdomen and caressing the stitch mark.

Sanju: Aaditya...

He just hummed, making her worry.

Sanju: Aaditya, enna achu?

She tried to take her saree pallu to cover herself, but it got stuck under him. So, she left it and caressed his hairs and cheek.

Aadi: naan... enaku eppadi soldrathunu theriyala. Intha stitch mark paakum pothu enaku oru pakkam santhoshama irunthalum innoru pakkam en melaye enaku avalo verupu varuthu ma. Nee ithana varusham evlo kashta patruka antha ratchasi kita matikitu. Athoda 3 maasam ennoda rathatha un vayithula sumanthutu avangala kaapatha evalo kashta pattala. Enaku setharlam pola iruku ma ithana varusham unna thavika vitutanenu nenacha.

Sanju: Aaditya, neenga etho venumne panna mathiri pesuringa. Ungaluku naan yarunu theriyuma. Illa neenga ethir parthingala unga sperm enaku babies kudukumnu? Sollapona enaku oru mathiri iruku. Ivalo naal eppadi yaaro oruthanga kuzhanthaingala neenga unga kuzhanthaingala pathingalo, atha vida kuttra unarchi athigamana mathiri iruku. Just because ivanga moonu perum unga ratham appadindranala naan azhukanavandrathu mara...

Her words died in his mouth, as he claimed her lips angrily. He cupped her cheeks with one hand and glared at her.

Aadi: ethana thadava soldrathu nee oru pure soul nu. Nee uyiroda iruka varaikum than intha udambu irukum. Athuku appuram athuku oru mathipum illa. Nee evalo periya maharani ah irunthalum oor ulagam unna setha ponamnu than sollum. Appadi patta udambukaga yen nee ivalo kashta padura? Unna thodumbothellam enaku kashtama irukumnu nenaikiriya illa unna thappa nenaipanu nenaikiriya?

Sanju: I am sorry, Aaditya.

Aadi: sorry my foot! Innoru thadava nee ippadi pesuna oru vela naan unna thodurathu than appadi pesa vaikuthuna ini life full ah unna naan thoda kooda maaten.