❤ 08 ❤

Just like a Father

Aadi: Doctor, is everything okay?

Aaditya asked, seeing a frown in the doctor's face. Doctor sent a nurse out, giving her some instruction.

Doctor: it will be fine. Just relax.

Aadi: What is happening? For godsake tell me!

Doctor: nothing blood transfusion pannanum. Blood is available. So, don't get tense.

Aadi: blood transfusion ah? What was the need? Why aren't you using usual way to control the blood loss?

Doctor: Aaditya, this isn't time to argue. Let me do my work. Stay silent or else leave outside.

Aadi: ippo solla poringala illaiya?!

Doctor: it became complicated! Just be quite.

Aaditya took a scan report, which was done just before surgery and go through it. He gasped in shock, looking at it.

Aadi: get back, naan paathukuran.

Doctor: This isn't time to play, Aaditya. You just stay out of it.

Aadi: Oru appava vida vera yaralayum avaroda kozhanthai safe ah pathuka mudiyathu. You stay out of it.

Aaditya didn't listen to her and took the matter into his hands. He calm down his racing heart and just kept everything out of his mind. He put his whole concentration into it. Sweat droplets formed in his body when he untangled the baby, whose legs were entwined with the one, whose one leg was in the vaginal way, pointing out of Sanjana.

It wasn't really a easy task, since it may cause damage to both the babies leg. He did it more delicately, biting his lips, holding his breathe. When he took the babies one by one, he was not in his sense to do regular check up and note down points.

Happy tears flew down his eyes, as he looked at Sanjana, who had lost her conscious totally now. As the doctor engaged in stitching up, nurses took the babies to clean and do other check ups, he stayed with Sanjana.

Aadi: finally, we became parents of three cute baby boys, Sanju.

He kissed her forehead and held her hands. Teardrops fell over her face when he shut his eyes.

Aadi: Doctor, check the babies and report me immediately.

She nodded and checked Sanjana before shifting her to the special ward. Aaditya came to his family members with face full of smile.

Akalya: Sanju eppadi iruka, Aadi? Yen ivalo neram achu?

Aadi: evalo neram? Time enna, ma?

Rudy: 6 mani anna.

Aadi: ivalo neram agirucha? Chill, ma, ava nallaruka. Konjam blood loss agiruku. Transfusion pannirukanga.

Pallavi: blood loss ah? Ivalo neram yen da achu? Minji minji pona oru 2 hrs aguma?

Aadi: illa, anni, oruthan avasara pattu kaala velila vitutan. Avan kaalukula innoruthan kaalu matikuchu. Avanunga rendu peruku adila innoruthan matikitan. Athan avanungala careful ah kaikulla konduvarathuku time ayiruchu.

Rudra laughed, hearing him, earning a glare from others. Akalya smiled and kissed Aaditya's forehead.

Akalya: moonum pasangala pa?

Aaditya blinked his eyes with smile. He remembered the second he carried them in his arms and felt out of the world.

Aadi: moonu perum rompa rompa kutti, ma. Ennoda palm vida konjam perusu avlo than. Avlo soft and delicate, ma. En kaiyala eduthan, ma, en pasangala. Enaku kanavu mathiri iruku. Ennala tharaila nikkave mudiyala, ma. Paranthute irukan.