❤ 27 ❤

Disgusting Monsters

Sanju: I had joined in college hostel during the mid of 1st year. She was my senior. Mayuri. She saved me from the ragging at hostel. College la vida hostel ah rompa ragging irukum full ah girls nala. That was the first time, I met her. Avanale ellarukum bayam. Athunalaye ennoda linela yaarum cross panna maatanga. We became close friends. Ava illama naan illa naan illama ava illandra alavuku. Vacation time la pathi days en veetula pathi days ava veetula than time spend pannuvom. Appo than ava anna Ravi ah enaku theriyum. Avara naan annanu koopta appadi koopidathanu solluvaru. Mayuriyum tease pannuva. Naan atha perusa eduthukala. Naan evalo periya muttala irunthurukan theriyuma?

She chuckled sadly and moved to balcony. Aaditya followed her and kissed her temple.

Sanju: kooda palaguravanga nammala entha arthathula paakuranganu kooda purinjuka mudiyatha alavuku muttala irunthurukan. Three years happy notela mudinjuthu nu nenachan. Naan Kerala poitan. Yet we were in contact. Konja naalaye enaku alliance fix achu. Enaku job higher studies nu entha idea vum illa. Love affair um illa. So, I agreed. Engagement anaiku enaku oru phone call. Mayuri kita irunthu. But ava anna than pesunaru. Mayuri ku accident and she was in dead bed. Ava enna oru thadava kadaisiya paakanumnu aasai paduranu. Sethutan, Aaditya. Ava ennoda twin sister mathiri. Oru second kooda naan yosikama avala paaka ponan. Ava anna vantharu pick up panna. Car la yerunathum konja nerathula mayangitan. Thirumba eluthapo I... I... wa..was... n...na...

She couldn't continue and choked. She clutched the railing tightly in her fist and shut her eyes tight, spilling her tears to the floor. Aaditya hugged her from back and caressed her tummy, calm down her little.

Sanju took deep breathe: naked... t...there...

Aadi: leave it, Sanju. Just give me their whereabouts. I will show the hell to that bastard!

Sanjana turned to him and looked at him with painful smile.

Sanju: It was Mayuri!

Sanjana opened her eyes with much difficulty and it took sometime to get adjusted to the light. She tried to get up but her hands and legs were cuffed to the bed posters.

She got panicked and realised there wasn't single piece of cloth on her body. She felt like suffocating in terrible fear of what was happening. She looked around the room silently. She didn't dare to even ask for help due to her nakedness.

Sanju:M...Mayu...

Mayuri, who was at couch, scrolling through her mobile heard her voice and smiled widely at her.

Mayuri: You woke up finally. I was frustrated, seeing you unconscious for this long.

She got up and took a glass full of water for her before moving towards her.

Sanju cried: what the hell is happening here? Ravi anna told that you met with accident. Why did you guys abduct me and m...made me l...like t...this?!

She cried in shame and fear. She shut her eyes tightly unable to take her condition. Mayuri forced her to drink some water.

Mayuri: chillax, baby!

There was some difference in her talk compared to before, which made Sanjana disgust.

Mayuri: I am sorry, Sanju, they had to use chloroform. Unless you would have tried to escape when you saw me all fine. Now, see, though you wish to run away, your current condition won't let you. That's why I made you naked as well. Don't worry no one else had seen you. You are all mine. Hmm but may share with my brother anytime. Just only once you have to be with him. That too for bearing baby. Before that we will check with doctor. Get your date cycles. Ovulation day everything. Okay, baby?