❤ 09 ❤

Thaaimai ennum Varam

Rudra and Akalya came out when Sanjana opened her eyes after congratulating her to give privacy to the couples.

Aaditya kissed her forehead, cupping her cheeks and helped her to sit up, by raising the head of the bed.

Aadi: congratulation, mommy!

Sanjana smiled weakly and gestured him to come near her. He smiled understandingly and moved his cheeks near her lips. She kissed them.

Sanju: congratulation, daddy!

Her voice was weak and she looked damn tired, which made him feel bad. But he had a way to make her cheer up.

Sanju: babies enga?

Aadi: naan thookitu varan. But careful, ma. Pathu excite agi move agiratha. Unaku non dissolvable stitches than potrukanga. Careful ah irukanum sari ah?

Sanju: Lecture edukura nerma pa. En babies enga?

Aadi: iru iru varan.

Aaditya moved away and pushed the cradle near the bed. Sanjana's eyes pooled, seeing her babies, sleeping peacefully. She placed her palms on her lips and gave them flying kiss.

Aadi: so, young mommy, are you ready to give your first touch to our little ones?

Sanju smiled: always.

Aaditya went and locked the door. She looked at him confusedly.

Sanju: door yen lock panringa, Aaditya?

Aadi mv: iva therinju pesurala illa theriyama pesurala.

He sat in front of her and started unbuttoning her gown. Sanjana pulled the ends together before he part them away and looked at him with gasp.

Sanju: dress ah yen kalaturinga?

Aadi: ma, pathu ma. Kaiya yen ivalo fast ah move panra? Venflon potrukula.

Sanju: pecha mathathinga. Ippo neenga yen unbutton panringa? Yaravathu vantha enna nenaipanga?

Aadi teasingly: appo yaravathu vanthuruvanganu than madamku bayam. Matha padi oru prachanaiyum illa.

Sanju sighed: aandava!

Aadi: chillax, ma. Babies first mother touch kudukanumla. Unnoda warmth kudukanum avangaluku. They are premature babies. Avangaluku unnoda warmth and mother milk rompa important.  General ah ve twins and multiple birth kids ku immunity power kammiya irukum. Includinga that ivanga premature, so nee ivangaluku rompa important. Unnoda milk...

Sanju cut off: Yenga, please, naan onnum unga patientum illa studentum illa. Pasangala thooki tharingala bore adikama.

Aadi: solluva di solluva. First touch na ennanu kooda theriyala explain panna naan bore adikurana.

Sanjana chuckled, hearing his blabberings. He took one baby and made the baby to lay on her bare chest. He instructed her how to hold the baby without hurting her wound on her tummy.

Though she felt uncomfortable to hold the baby with venflon in forepalm and wound in her abdomen, she felt damn emotional when she held the baby close to her heart.

Her motherly feelings erupted all over her vein and covered her body with the goosebumps. Her eyes twinkled with tears. Aaditya caressed the baby in Sanjana's arms softly.

They repeated the same for other two babies and sat, watching them asleep. Sanjana kept her head on his chest and he enveloped his arms around her shoulder.