❤ 13 ❤

Unwanted Guests

Mayuri was shouting at the canteen of the hospital, seeing her injured brother. He was taken to the ICU for treatment and she followed behind.

May: I will register a complaint and come back. Please continue with the treatment until then, Doctor.

Doc: No need, Miss. Even if you wish to make a complaint, none will take a complaint against the one, who beaten up the injured person.

May: What do you mean? Actually, I have to make a complaint against your hospital staffs as well. Oruthara ivalo bayangarama adichurukanga, none came forward to help him. Ippo enna merata try panringala to not spoil your hospital's name.

Doc smiled: It's not about our hospital name. We had already received an order to cut the wrong nerve of the person inside the ICU, if you fail to ignore what happened to him.

May: Oru doctor mathiri pesunga. You are talking like third grade criminal.

Doc: Well, as a doctor, we are living gods by our profession. That's what people think us as. And for your kind knowledge, Gods aren't just protecting the good souls. When the time to teach a lesson to evil souls come, God will teach the very worst lesson. If you want your brother safe and sound, be a good amnesia patient, unless I will make you one.

Doctor left inside the ICU, leaving Mayuri flabbergasted. Yet, she was Mayuri, who wants everyone to dance to her tunes. She inquired about the doctor, who had gone to treat her brother.

Nur: avaru enga hospital Doctor kedayathu. Enga Dean oda son eppolam avaruku work assign panraro appo matum varuvaru. We don't know about him.

With that nurse left from there, leaving Mayuri in deep confusion.

Whereas, Aaditya reached the house and welcomed with the sight of his wife kissing the palms of his babies, sitting at the living room. She was sitting down and the babies were on the baby mattress.

Aadi: ethana thadava ma solrathu. Keezha ukkarathanu. Stitch pirikura varaikum melaye ukkaru di.

Pallavi: konja naal roomlaye iru nu sonna enga kekura. Athai ivaluku rompa chellam kudukuranga da, iva solrathukellam ama samy potu.

Sanjana twisted her lips at both of them and cooed her babies. Aaditya went to their room to fresh up and came back after sometime.

Aadi: en pasangala kudu di enkita. Kalaila irunthu nee thana konjitu iruka.

Sanju: maatan maatan! Avanga unga mela kovama irukanga. Konja naal engayum vitutu poga maatanu sollitu poitingala. So, avanga en kooda than irupanga.

Pallavi: avangalukaga leave potutu veetula iruka periyamma kooda than irupanga. Illa da, chellangala?

Babies looked around, throwing their legs and hands in the air, not understanding what was going around, making the trio to chuckled at the cute bundles.

Akalya joined them in short with lunch plates. They discussed about naming ceremony while eating.

Akalya: naming ceremonyku munnadi naal pasangaluku vembu kaapu podura function vachukalam pa.

Pallavi: pasangaluku athai thana, athai pannanum. Namma veetula than ponnunga illaiye.

That's when Kamala entered the house with Ramya and straight away came and sat with the gang.

Kamala: naan pannalamla, anni. Pasangaloda thatha thangachi. Aadi ku thangachi illathanala naanthana pannanum.

Akalya: yaar ungala ulla vitathu? Unna intha veetu vasapadiya mithika koodathunu sollirukana illaiya?