Chapter 3

While I was eating with Cesare, it seemed that the maids were diligently stripping Gabriel's firewood.

The beauty that was still shining was now radiating on its own.

A thin line suitable for pure white skin, and a gentle-looking tail. To pale platinum blonde hair that gently swayed.

Are you saying this is sacred?

Even so, the poisonous red lips showed a reversal of elegance.

'You're really pretty, really really pretty.'

Also Gabriel. I could bet my comfortable retirement life that he would be more beautiful than actor's in the movie.

"Are you very hungry? Don't be shy and eat."

At my suggestion, he hurriedly picked up the spoon. Even if he pretended not to, he seemed very hungry.

I happily watched Gabriel's eating show.

Yes, eat a lot. So tonight you'll have a hot first night with Cesare.

Fortunately, Gabriel ate all of it, leaving no food left, as if he knew his future.

In the original story, Daphne felt threatened by Gabriel's appearance and made him skip dinner.

How upsetting it is to be treated so rudely!

So that's why I was killed.

Contrary to Daphne, as a kind lady who took care of him until dinner, wouldn't it have taken ten steps away from death?

There is a saying that the person who gives you food is the best.

Yes, then, then!

Whether a pretty person is a pretty person, or whether Gabriel has been starving for a long time, he devoured it happily.

As expected, the main character is unique.

It's amazing that he's a born-to-be magical man who awakens Male lead, who he believed was straight.

"Then, be strong."

"Yes?"

Gabriel's eyes widened.

"I... What should I do?"

Of course, you have to do something on the bed.

"Be strong in many ways, fighting!"

Gabriel nodded his head blankly and followed me.

"Fa-fighting...!"

Yes, good job!

One dinner and one fight wouldn't be enough to satisfy Cesare's beastly desires... If it was Korea, they would make some medicine.

Anyway, I looked at Gabriel with pity and left the bedroom.

Please know that I am rooting for you, Gabriel...

****

"What are you doing, Daphne?"

Cesare frowned and asked.

Even in the original work, Cesare visited Daphne when he couldn't contain his guilt and strange emotions.

That strange feeling was his desire for that man, Gabriel.

Cesare thought that he was dissatisfied and that meeting Daphne would make him better.

After spending the night with Daphne, it will be alright.

However, did the desire that had been revived the moment he smelled Daphne die?

It looks like it might have cooled off.