Chapter 34

It was when I was about to approach Cesare.

"Well, it can't be!"

"Then what?"

"Uhh! Daphne... I know you like me, but this sudden thing...!"

Cesare turned his head, blurring his words. I could see Cesare's ears ripened bright red. Even the fingers holding my shoulder turned red.

What? It's not that Cesare rejected me...

The usual Cesare was a shy person who liked me but couldn't say that he liked me. And the present Cesare was dyed red like a shy new bride.

Oh, you're ashamed of yourself..

No, then I'll say yes. His heart was pounding!

I walked closer and grabbed Cesare's hand. Cesare looked startled, but he didn't pull his hand out.

Our Cesare. Do you have a knack for lifting people up and letting them go? He's cute.

Barely resisted wanting to slap this cute black cat's ass–☆. Because this shy man would run away from here if I had done such a thing.

****

Gabriel was looking for an opportunity to be alone with Daphne.

Daphne was afraid of Cesare. So she's trying to run away, and divorce him.

That meant he would not be able to properly express his true feelings in the presence of Cesare.

The opportunity came quickly.

Cesare was absent due to a hunting ground problem. It's good to have an aide put pressure on Cesare.

They instigated the royal family to hunt. A couple of Gabriel's peers agreed. A couple of Gabriel's peers agreed.

He sent a messenger that he would arrive within a week from the Imperial Palace, and he succeeded in removing Cesare, who did not want to go away from Daphne's side.

No matter how much Cesare said, the Royal Family would come down to the territory, he could not resist without preparation.

It was only natural for the two of us to have dinner together. Gabriel thought he should reward his aide. In Gabriel's melting voice, he called out to Daphne.

"Daphne."

"Yes?"

Gabriel laughed softly. Daphne was still pretty and sweet, and her smile was as bright as sunlight. As if to purify Gabriel's dark mind.

"Have you never been able to talk properly before?"

Gabriel made a sad face.

My heart aches when I think of Daphne being held captive by Cesare. However, if he acts forcibly, he will become a human just like Cesare. He did not want to scare Daphne.

"Oh, it was. His highness. How have you been?"

"Yeah, I had a really good time. By the way... Daphne. I don't think you're as comfortable with me as before."

"Hahaha. I don't think that's going to happen now."

Daphne laughed awkwardly.

'There's a servant between us, how can we stay friends!'

Daphne cleared her throat. Gabriel stared at her without taking his eyes off her for a moment.

"Daphne is okay. Because I'm the only one who allows it."

"Still... You're the Crown Prince now."

Daphne shook her head.

Does Daphne know that honesty is lovely?