Chapter 22

Gabriel looked at the people who were moving in unison next to him.

They had no loyalty to Gabriel. In fact, the tendency to contempt was stronger. They are dissatisfied with Gabriel, who deceived everyone and ran away to make them suffer.

However, at least on the surface, they were crying and rejoicing, imitating the appearance of a loyal servant.

Because Gabriel has a status they cannot reach.

Gabriel was quite pleased with that fact.

Having power increases the numbers of people he can wield. The number of people becomes Gabriel's strength and ability. Even if they are not all sincere.

'The truth doesn't matter.'

Isn't everyone moving according to their own interests? It was enough for him to have only one sincerity.

"I am going to see my father."

He will climb higher than anyone else.

Even if the end is hell.

*****

I'm working on something pretty important these days.

Training Cherry!

"Cherry, hand!"

"Woff!"

"Ahhh. It's cute."

Instead of reaching out her hand, Cherry lay down. It seems that you don't understand what I'm saying at all, but even that point was cute.

Oh my gosh, how can such a cute creature exist!

If there is a kid cuter than our cherry, ask them to come out.

I was rolling on the bed, praising the cute cherry, when I heard the door of the tower open.

Shannet came to bring laundry, but it seems that Shannet has already returned.

I said without looking towards the door.

"You here?"

"Yes."

What? Is it too low for Shannet's voice?

I just got up from my seat.

"Cesare?"

I had to face the criminal who locked me here.

My vacation is now over.

****

I never thought I would be locked up in this tower for the rest of my life.

It's just... Yes, I was just giving Gabriel and Cesare time to bond.

It's because if there's an obstacle in love nearby, I'll be concerned about doing these and other novel stuff like this.

'They can't do it in a dungeon forever.'

I looked at Cesare with salty eyes and shook my head.

Of course, the scene in that dungeon was also the best part of this novel.

But Gabriel was too weak for that.

If you don't want to make Gabriel die, you'll have to take him into the bedroom in the end, but as long as I, the mansion's hostess, survives, it'll be difficult.

Gabriel, who obviously has a crush on me, would also be very uncomfortable.

His wife might be listening outside the door.

Wouldn't that be so terrifying?

I thought maybe that's partly why Cesare had me imprisoned here.

He kept me here for as long as possible, giving me a moderate amount of convenience so that I wouldn't make any noise.