Chapter 21

Gabriel let out a hollow laugh.

Shannet looked at Gabriel strangely and opened the iron door. Gabriel got up slowly and left the prison.

"Ne-never come back!"

Shannet mustered up the courage.

Gabriel heard the sound and raised his red lips. 'Never come back' He must come back and have work to do. Giving Daphne the freedom she longed for.

Now that was Gabriel's goal.

Gabriel walked into the light.

With a determined expression and gestures.

*****

To keep Gabriel locked up in such a hideous place.

Gabriel's skin and hair are damaged while in the dungeon, but as he spends his time in the dungeon, Gabriel's anger and hatred towards Cesare grows. And the resulting conflict haunts the two throughout the novel.

No, actually, if you're going to bite and suck him like that, you'll have to give him some herbal medicine. Why are you locking him?

Anyway, for the fast happy ending of Cesare and Gabriel, Gabriel had to be released right now.

Even if Gabriel was a slave, would he really be just a slave? Gabriel also had a hidden secret of birth.

After all, I mean, I released Gabriel, it's for the two of us!

Shannet should have been nice to him...

Gabriel was freed and I, who was a hindrance, was also in the tower, so wouldn't there be more conflict between Cesare and Gabriel?

It's the main characters. You have to do that one more time to build more affection.

Gabriel won't really run away since he's already built up a relationship.

After being released like that, when the two of them build up their body and mind, he will tell him that the fact he was caught with me was not an escape from love. Then Cesare will be relieved, and he will release me from here.

Well, it doesn't matter if you release me.

Where did you find a wife like me.

It was then.

Shannet returned.

"Madam."

"Uh, huh?"

A shock struck me that made me completely forget what I was thinking.

Inside Shannet's arms, there was a creature that was clearly born into the world to be cute.

"Woff!"

"Pu-puppy?"

"Yes, madam. Your Excellency has sent it. He is worried that you would be lonely

"Ahhhhhhh!"

You are making dreams come true that I could not achieve in my previous life!

It's a puppy, it's a puppy!!

In the house I lived in before, it was absolutely forbidden to have pets, so I couldn't keep them.

The puppy sat on the floor and washed his face with his paws.

It was a little golden puppy.

Then he looked at me with round, black eyes as if he had finished washing his face.

The puppy, who was looking at me with a small tilted head, rolled over and ran towards me.

"Ahhhhh! cherry!!"